As you know, Valentine's Day is coming and you will be bombarded with various Valentine's elements like Valentine's songs, Valentine's flowers and chocolates. Valentine's Day is a perfect day to express your love to your loved. You don't know how to express your love? Then I suggest you to prepare some happy Valentine's Day quotes. In my opinion, words are born with magic power that is able to touch one's heart. It is also the most straightforward way to speak your love out. So why not try some Valentine love quotes? Now let's see ten happy Valentine's Day quotes for him.
To share ringtones with your darling, you can't miss: How to Transfer Ringtones between iPhones
To save Valentine videos from iPhone to computer, you can refer to: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer
Part 1: Ten Beautiful Quotes for Valentine's Day
No matter in the past or in the present, abroad or home, we have so many reputed people extolling love. Love is a word never fading out and also everlasting theme the society advocates. When Valentine's Day is approaching, are there any happy Valentine's Day quotes you can learn from? Are there any Valentine's Day wishes you can apply to Valentine's Day card sayings? Here I would like to recommend ten Valentine's Day wishes or quotes for you.
1. Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own. –H. Jackson Brown Jr.
2. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. –Lao Tzu
3. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. –George Sand
4. Immature love says, 'l love you because I need you.' Mature love says, 'I need you because I love you.' – Erich Fromm
5. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
6. Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it. – Peeta. Hunger Games.
7. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. –Marilyn Monroe.
8. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. –Oprah Winfery
9. I love how she makes me feel, like anything is possible or like life worth it. –Tom Hansen, 500 Days of Summer
10. Some love stories aren't epic novels some are short stories but that doesn't make them any less filled with love. –Garrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
The above lists some Valentine love quotes I like. They are the most fair-sounding love quotes I have ever heard. Change them a little bit and take them as your Valentine's Day wishes for your lover.
Part 2: How to Backup Valentine SMS Sent by Lovers via Leawo iTransfer
What if we have some Valentine love quotes sent by your lover and you want to save them for future reminiscence? Under this circumstance, you will need an easy-to-use transferring tool to manage your SMS. Someone might simply take a screen shot of those messages and keep those pictures on computer. Don't you think it is too inconvenient?
With modern and user-friendly interface design, Leawo iTransfer enables users to manage a bunch of files like apps, music, messages, TV shows and so on between iOS devices, iTunes and computers. You can transfer files from an iOS device to computer to spare space or you can simply delete unwanted files like duplicated songs or contacts. You can also create or rename a playlist. Leawo iTransfer has trail version and paid version, so if you would like to enjoy lifetime service with unlimited transferring time, you can pay 29.95$ for Leawo iTransfer. Now the following tutorial will show you how to back up Valentine SMS sent by lover from iPhone to computer with Leawo iTransfer.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Step 1 Launch Leawo iTransfer
Download Leawo iTransfer from official website, then install it on your computer. Plug iPhone to computer via USB cable. Your device will be automatically scanned and detected by the software.
Step 2 Choose SMS
Click the name of iPhone and then choose "LIBRARY". You can see a list of iPhone categories. Click on "SMS" in the left sidebar. In the right interface of the software, you will see contacts. Check your lover's contact and you can see all messages between you and your lover. Check SMS messages you would like to transfer from iPhone to computer.
Step 3 Back up Valentine SMS sent by lover
Now choose "Export" at top middle. In a pop-up window, choose an output directory on your computer. After confirming the target folder, click on "Save" in the bottom right corner of the pop-up window. Now you succeed in transferring Valentine SMS sent by lover to your computer. If you like, you can view them at any time.
This solution to solve how to transfer non purchased music from iPod to iTunes and how to transfer non purchased music from iPod to computer is quite direct. You can now download this program and have a try. If you want to know how to transfer purchased music from iPod to iTunes within iTunes, you can continue to read the third part of this tutorial.