Music can improve mood, decrease pain and anxiety, and can also facilitate opportunities for emotional expression. With numerous stores and services offering it, music is always readily available, from numerous artists and genres ranging from classics, jazz, rock, hip-hop, house, chamber and everything in between. The stores and services which can guarantee you to find specific songs you are looking for include Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes Store, Pandora, Google Play Music, Pandora, Tidal and a host of many others. The music you find from those stores and services is often of high quality, and the plans often range from basic to premium, with each of them attracting different pricing. The coronavirus, which we will briefly introduce in the next section of this article has been spreading throughout the world, and causing fatalities over the past few weeks. It's possible to get anxious, but we believe some soothing music will ease your anxiety during the coronavirus outbreak. We will introduce a 20 song playlist that can do the trick below.
- 1.“Everything’s Not Lost” by Coldplay
- 2.“Invisible” by Hunter Hayes
- 3.“Your Guardian Angel” by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- 4.“Peace Piece” by Bill Evans
- 5.“Breathe Me” by Sia
- 6.“I Will Follow You Into The Dark” by Death Cab For A Cutie
- 7.“Bigger Than Love” by My Favorite Highway
- 8.“Brave” by Sara Bareilles
- 9.“Walk Around” by Ghostface Killah
- 10.“XO Tour Life” by Lil Uzi Vert
- 11.“Lithium” by Nirvana
- 12.“Let It Go” by Idina Menzel
- 13.“Be OK” by Ingrid Michaelson
- 14.“Unwell” by Matchbox 20
- 15.“Let It Be” by The Beatles
- 16.“1-800-273-8225” by Logic (feat. Alessia Cara and Dj Khalid)
- 17.“Honeymoon Avenue” by Ariana Grande
- 18.“Lullaby” by Kemuri
- 19.“So Small” by Carrie Underwood
- 20.“By Your Side” by Tenth Avenue North
Part 1: Brief introduction to the New Coronavirus
The new coronavirus has been wrecking havoc since its discovery in late 2019, and you be wondering what really it is. According to the World Health Organization, coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). The new coronavirus identified in Wuhan, China sometime around late 2019, commonly known as novel Coronavirus (nCov) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans. On February 11, 2020 the World Health Organization officially named this new coronavirus that is currently causing an outbreak as coronavirus disease 2019, abbreviated as COVID-19. On this abbreviation, CO stands for corona, VI stands for the virus, and D stands for diseases. More brief information about this disease is below.
- 1. What is the source of the virus?
The virus was first reported to be from the wild animal meat market in Wuhan, but public health officials and partners are still working hard to identify the original cause of this disease. The virus can circulate among people and animals like camels, cats and bats. However, whether the virus jumped directly from bats or whether there was another animal host is still not yet known.
- 2. How does the virus spread?
The new coronavirus is spreading from person to person who are in close contact with each other, via respiratory droplets produced when a person coughs or sneezes. Symptomatic people are most contagious, although this disease seems to be spreading before people show symptoms.
- 3. Can someone quarantined for the new coronavirus be a risk to others?
When a person is quarantined, the main aim is to prevent the spread of the disease to others in case they might have it. For this coronavirus, the quarantine period is about 14 days, and when someone is released after that incubation period, they cannot be a risk to others since they did not get sick from it.
- 4. How can you protect yourself?
Generally you should avoid close contact with people who are sick, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, stay at home or visit the hospital when you are sick, clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces and always wear a mask when you go out.
- 5. Have you been in close contact with someone suspected to having this disease?
Isolate yourself from others, wear your face mask, cover your coughs and sneezes if there are any, clean your hands often and throughly and call your doctor or medical center before you visit to avoid possible infection to others.
More information about COVID-19 can be found on the Center for Disease Control website.
Part 2: 6 ways to lighten up your mood under Coronavirus outbreak
Coronavirus patients in Wuhan dance to a song was a video that trended on the internet during the early peak of this outbreak. The patients were simply trying to lighten up their moods and lifts their spirits, and those types of activities can do the trick. Below is a list of activities you can do to lighten your mood during this period.
* Dancing to some music. Just like the coronavirus patients were dancing to a song, you could also try this activity as it can lift your spirits and improve your mood. More so, you can burn some calories while doing so as it is a form of exercising.
* Make a gratitude list. Each and every one of us has something to be grateful for, and you can challenge yourself to fill up a blank page of the things you are thankful for. You will actually realize that the bad things might not be so bad after all.
* Go for a walk (or run). Walking or running has been proven to be good for your health time and time again, and doing so will release the ‘feel good chemicals’ (if there is something like that) to help your body and brain reset to a better mood.
* Get a warm drink. Hot chocolate, cappuccino, latte, warm apple cider, hot tea? And the list goes on. Drinking a warm drink can actually enhance and improve your mood.
* Find something to laugh about. The internet is full of funny videos. More so, comedy movies are readily available too, and you can even get some for free if you search for freebies and promotions from some popular stores.
* Cleanup your living space. Sometimes our living spaces can be a little chaotic, and we may feel lazy to clean up. However, cleaning up can improve the mood because of the satisfaction that comes with seeing a clean dwelling place.
Part 3: Download 20 soothing songs with Music Recorder
Are you finding it difficult to find the 20 song playlist that we recommended above? If that is the case, the best places to look for them are Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Google Play Music as well as other premium digital media stores. Spotify has over 50 million songs, while Apple Music has over 30 million songs in its music library. If you are not subscribed to those premium services, you will unfortunately be unable to stream the music. More so, if you subscribe to the services, there are copyright protections imposed on the music, which means that you can only play it on authorized devices, which is bad news if you plan to play on unauthorized devices. At Leawo, we came up with an ingenious solution to solve that problem, in the form of Leawo Music Recorder.
With this professional software, you can record sound on PC without microphone. This professional software also has an ability to predict the correct music tags when you are recording, which is something that some competing software tools cannot do, although you could manually edit the music tags via the music tag editor. To start soothing instrumental music free download, download a compatible version of this software for your Windows or Mac computer.
Step 1. Launch the application, then set the audio source. To do this, you click the “Add Source” button from the bottom left corner. Proceed to choose “Record Computer Audio” in the Audio Settings panel. If you wish to record from sources other than your computer, click “Record Audio Input” for that.
Step 2. Next, customize the output settings. Set the output directory where the recorded audio file(s) will be saved under the “General” tab. Under the “Format” tab, you can choose the preferred output format which includes MP3 and WAV audio formats.
Step 3. Lastly, start recording your music. When you have finished tweaking your preferred settings, the final step is to record the songs. Click the “Record” icon which is red, and any music that is playing should start recording immediately. When you have finished recording, click the “Record” icon to stop.