Leawo Blu-ray Cinavia Removal for Mac is an ultra-simple removing tool for both novices and veterans as it requires little computer skills. Here are detailed steps on how to remove Cinavia watermark protection below:
Click the Blu-ray Cinavia module after kicking off Leawo Prof. Media.
Click Add Blu-ray button to import the desired files.
1. Click Add from CD-ROM to import Blu-ray files from your disc drive.
2. Click Add from folder to import Blu-ray folder.
3. Click Add iso file to import ISO file.
Also, you can perform all the aforesaid import by directly dragging and dropping the source file to the interface.
1. Choose disc type
After loading the source Blu-ray/ISO files, click BD-50 drop-down box to choose disc type for the backup.
2. Choose copy mode
There are 2 copy modes provided: Full Movie and Main Movie .
A. Full Mode is for copying contents of the whole disc;
B. Main Movie is for movie-only backup;
3. Choose subtitle and audio track
Subtitle and audio tracks inside the disc will all be presented under Subtitle and Audio Option. You can choose the subtle and audio track you like at will. The size of the output file is displayed at the bottom of the interface.
1. Click the big Cinavia button on the top-right corner to call out the backup setting panel, where you need to set the Copy to, Disc Label and Save to.
a. Copy to is for when you want to copy Blu-ray/ISO file to a blank disc. Insert a writable disc into the CD-ROM in your computer and select it as the target of the output file under Copy to option. You can also save the copy files as folder or ISO file.
b. In the "Disc Label" box, give the output Blu-ray/DVD backup a name.
c. The Cinavia settings right below the Disc Label enables you to choose to remove Cinavia watermark on Blu-ray discs. Check it if needed.
d. And then click the box below Save to to set the directory for the backup. Save to option allows you to save the Blu-ray content as a folder or ISO file to your computer.
2. Cinavia Removal allows you to copy a Blu-ray disc to another blank disc while you only have one CD-ROM. You can first save the Blu-ray/DVD disc content to your computer and then copy the disc backup to a blank disc.
3. Click the Start button at the bottom of the sidebar to start copying.
Any 3rd-party product names, trademarks, logos and images occasionally mentioned on this site belong to their owners. These might include but not be limited to YouTube, Apple, Amazon, Adobe, Netflix, etc. Leawo Software is independent of all of these property owners.