How do I restore my bricked iPhone 4S after iOS 7.1.1 upgrade. Was working fine before. What needs to happen? Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.
After iOS 7 update, many iPhone users have encountered the problem of restoring iPhone. Some users are not able to restore iPhone after the update just like the user mentioned above, and some users will lose amount of data after restoring iPhone with the backup after updating to iOS 7. If the user finds out that his/her iPhone is bricked, and never gets recognized to iTunes, he/she ought to try the device on another computer. If the bricked iPhone still can’t be restored, the user will need to send it to the Apple Store to get it fixed.
But users still have ways to get the data from iPhone 4S. The iPhone data recovery software can provide some help on this issue, and it enables users to retrieve lost data from iPhone. Leawo iOS Data Recovery, a multifunctional data recovery program for iOS devices, will help users to restore iPhone 4S after iOS 7 update. Leawo iOS Data Recovery enables users to recover 6 kinds of deleted files from iOS devices directly, and extract 12 kinds of files from iTunes backup. It also helps users to backup iPhone, iPad and iPod touch files to computer with no efforts. You can check out the following guidance about how to restore iPhone 4S with Leawo iOS Data Recovery, and you are allowed to free download the software to have a try. Note that the trial version will stop at the preview window.
1. Launch Leawo iOS Data Recovery, and you will see two recovery modes in the main interface, one is “Recover from iOS Device”, and the other is “Recover from iTunes Backup”. Choose “Recover from iOS Device” and connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable.
2. The software will recognize your iPhone, and show a “Start” button in the middle of the window. Click the button to let the software analyze your iPhone. The analysis will be finished in seconds.
3. When the analysis of the iPhone is finished, the software will scan the contents in your iPhone. 12 categories will be listed in the left sidebar, when the scan is done, the names of the categories will turn white. Choose one category and the contents will be shown in the right part. Check the files you need and click “Recover” at the right bottom of the window.
4. A dialog will pop up after the recover button is clicked. Click “Open” in the dialog and choose a folder on your computer to save the recovered file. Click “Go” to start recovering deleted files from iPhone 4S.
When the recovery process is finished, you will get the files in the target folder. Users are able to view the files on their computers with ease, and they can import contacts, photos and voice memos into computer again.
If the iPhone 4S cannot be recognized by iPhone as well, the users are able to extract data from the iPhone backup to view and import them to iPhone again. The following guidance will show you how to do it.
1. Choose “Recover from iTunes Backup” after starting Leawo iOS Data Recovery. Then the software will show you all the backups in the window of the software. Choose the iPhone backup and click “Scan”.
2. The iPhone data recovery software will scan the contents in the backup, and list the 12 categories in the left sidebar. Choose one category to extract files when the scan is finished. Check the files you want to extract and click “Recover” at the right bottom of the window.
3. Click “Open” in the dialog and choose a folder to save the files, and then click “Go” to start extracting files from the iPhone backup.
Leawo iOS Data Recovery doesn’t only provide help on the data recovery of iPhone, but also can be helpful for other iOS devices, for example, you are able to recover deleted iMessages from iPad with the help of Leawo iOS Data Recovery. If you are interested in this powerful software, don’t hesitate to check it out.