It is no doubt that Android devices are getting more and more popular nowadays that some IOS users are considering using Android. When you are ready to make the switch, one thing you should do is transfer music from iPod to Android. You must ask how to transfer music from iPod to Android, here is suggestions for you.
Why Do You Want to Transfer Music from iPod to Android
Under certain circumstances there would be needs to transfer music from iPod to Android.
- 1) When you change a new phone and those old songs are all stored in your ipod, thus mignt need to transfer music from iPod to Android.
- 2) Many songs shall be charged now, which means you have to pay for the songs you like. In order to avoid unnecessary expense, you have to transfer music from iPod to Android.
- 3) In case of losing music on your iPod, it is necessary to back up those music files in your Android.
- 4) You can transfer music from iPod to Android to free up more storage space on iPod.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android Manually
To transfer music from iPod to Android, you can operate it manually, here are the two main steps:
Step 1: Transfer music from iPod to your computer with iTunes.
1). Insert the iPod into PC with USB cable and the connected iPod will be shown on “Computer”.
2). Directly open Control Pane l> Tools > Folder Options.
3). Click “View” tab and open “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”.
4). Now come back to “Computer” where iPod is located and find the folder named “iPod_Control”.
5). Open the “iPod_Control “folder and select “Music” folder from there. You can have a clear overview of all the music files. Select the songs you want to transfer, copy and paste them from your iPod to your computer.
Step 2: Transfer music from your computer to Android
- 1). Plug your Android device to computer with USB cable. The computer will detect your Android device automatically.
- 2). Open the music files on your computer and copy those music files.
- 3). Double click your Android device and open it, you can create music folder on your Android.
- 4). Transfer music files you copied on your computer to your Android device. A dialogue of transfer will be shown.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android with Leawo iTransfer
Leawo iTransfer is an all-in-one iPod, iPad and iPhone transfer software that enables you to freely transfer multiple files including music, videos, photos, TV shows and so forth among IOS devices, PC and iTunes. Its fast transfer speed and safe operation allow you to transfer music from iPod to Android with ease. The following steps show you how to transfer music from iPod to Android with Leawo iTransfer, there are also two main steps:
Step 1: Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with Leawo iTransfer
1). Launch Leawo iTransfer and connect your iPod to computer with USB cable. Your iPod will be automatically detected and your iPod library will be shown in the left sidebar.
2). Click “Music” and the songs will display in the right part of the window. Click the transfer button to export songs from iPod to computer. You can also selectively choose songs by holding “Ctrl” key, then go to “Transfer to > My Computer”.
3). After selecting songs, the dialogue of transfer will pop up. Choose the folder you want to save and click Transfer Now, the transfer will start. Remember not to disconnect in the process.