Music is something that is always readily available, with all kinds of genres and artists available at a few taps in a search bar. While music is readily available, not many people are aware of the benefits it brings, because it can have a profound effect on both the emotions and the body. Research has shown that faster music can make people feel more alert, which enhances concentration and alertness. On the other hand, slower and softer music can relax and soften the mind and relaxes the muscles, which will make people soothed while releasing stress. Stress has become an epidemic in our modern lives, and is one of the most profound disabilities which affects productivity, livelihood, happiness and it can also eventually lead to serious conditions such as anxiety and depression. We are aiming to help you to be a happier person who lives the life you want to live. Therefore, we have compiled a relaxing song playlist which we hope can help release your stress. We will also show you how to easily download the music by using software tools which we will introduce in this article.
- Part 1: 20 Most Relaxing Songs on Spotify
- Part 2: How to Download 20 Most Relaxing Songs via Online Music Downloader
- Part 3: How to Download 20 Most Relaxing Songs via Music Recorder
- Part 4: How to Download 20 Most Relaxing Songs via Chrome Extension
- Part 5: Music Downloader vs. Music Recorder vs. Chrome Extension
Part 1: 20 Most Relaxing Songs on Spotify
Spotify, based in Sweden is one of the biggest music streaming services which is in direct competition with Apple Music, Pandora, Google Play Music, Tidal and a host of many others. Spotify may be similar to its competitors, but not quite like them because it will not force you to pay, and users can choose different subscription options. These include a desktop-only unlimited plan for $5 a month, and a $10 premium plan which offers both PC and mobile access alongside offline music downloads. Spotify will let users create playlists, which is something some of its competitors cannot do. Spotify also has rich and quality audio, which is often referred to as “high-quality streaming” and is essentially better than average 320kbps audio. We will now show you relaxing songs from 2019 available on Spotify.
- 1.“Someone You Loved” by Lewis Capaldi from the album Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent
- 2.“Lover” by Taylor Swift from the album Lover
- 3.“It’s You” by Ali Gatie from the album YOU
- 4.“Hold Me While You Wait” by Lewis Capaldi from the album Hold Me While You Wait
- 5.“July” by Noah Cyrus from the album July
- 6.“Falling Like The Stars” by James Arthur from the album Falling Like The Stars
- 7.“Mind Is A Prison” by Alec Benjamin from the album Mind Is A Prison
- 8.“Love Can Save It All” by Andra from the album lubirea schimbâ tot
- 9.“What Am I” by Why Don't We from the album What Am I
- 10.“Laying Low” by Sarah P. from the album Plotting Revolutions 1
- 11.“Thick And Thin” by LANY from the album Malibu Nights
- 12.“I Lost a Friend” by FINNEAS from the album I Lost a Friend
- 13.“Grow As We Go” by Ben Platt from the album Sing To Me Instead
- 14.“Break My Heart Again” by FINNEAS from the album I Lost A Friend
- 15.“Half A Man” by Dean Lewis from the album A Place We Knew
- 16.“Why” by Andra from the album A Place We Knew
- 17.“needy” by Ariana Grande from the album thank u, next
- 18.“Forever” by Lewis Capaldi from the album Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Morning Extent (Extended Edition)
- 19.“Best Part of Me” (feat. YEBBA) by Ed Sheeran, single song
- 20.“Daylight” by Taylor Swift from the album Lover
Part 2: How to Download 20 Most Relaxing Songs via Online Music Downloader
There are hundreds, if not thousands of dedicated music downloaders available on the internet, and none of them is as impressive as DoremiZone Music Downloader. The most important factor about this music downloader is that it provides users a very safe, virus-free way to download music, and without plugins. It provides a nice search engine dedicated to finding songs, and users can also paste music video URLs. It can download from sites like SoundCloud, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Audiomack, Twitter and much more, but unfortunately, it cannot download from Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, Pandora and pretty much any service which uses DRM copyright protection. It has dedicated Windows, Mac and Android apps available, so for mind relaxing free music downloads, grab a copy of this software and install it to start.
Step 1: Search for the music, by entering the URL link, song title, album title, or the artist name.
Step 2: Check if the song is the one you are looking for by listening to it before downloading, as it might give you many suggestions based on how you search.
Step 3: Once you have confirmed, download the song by clicking the “download” button, and choose the bitrate for the MP3 audio format.
Part 3: How to Download 20 Most Relaxing Songs via Music Recorder
Since DoremiZone Music Downloader mentioned above cannot download music from websites that employ DRM protection for copyright, a Music Recorder is certainly your best bet for this job as it will guarantee you to get the music you want. Of all the music recorders available on the market, none of them offers more options for users other than Leawo Music Recorder. This powerful music recorder will record music or audio from any source while retaining 100% of the original quality. As was suggested earlier, it will allow you to record from services like Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeart Radio, BBC Radio and much more since it supports over 500 sites. This professional software is smart such that it can automatically add music tags when you are recording, as well as letting you edit music tag. It also has inbuilt smart settings like Task Scheduler, Audio Source, Output Format and more for music customization. This software is available for both Mac and Windows computers, therefore download a copy for your computer to start downloading relaxing songs of 2019.
Step 1: Set the audio source. Do this by clicking the “Add Source” button from the bottom left corner, then choose “Record Computer Audio” in the Audio Settings panel. There is also an option to record from sources other than your computer, and for that click “Record Audio Input”.
Step 2: Customize the output settings. Customize the output directory to save the recorded songs under the “General” tab, then under the “Format” tab choose your output format which includes MP3 and WAV audio formats.
Step 3: Start recording your music. Once you have finalized all the settings, the final step is to record the songs. Click the “Record” icon which is red, and any music you are recording should start recording immediately. When you have finished recording, click the “Record” icon again to stop.
Part 4: How to Download 20 Most Relaxing Songs via Chrome Extension
Step 1: After installing this extension on your Google Chrome, visit the website with the songs you wish to download.
Step 2: Search for the song, and open the link. Once you have opened it, the MediaSave extension will automatically detect it and offers you to download the file if you click “Download”.
Please note that not all websites are supported.
Part 5: Music Downloader vs. Music Recorder vs. Chrome Extension
DoremiZone Music Downloader is a nicely tuned music downloads loader which can easily download music from many websites, as well as guaranteeing you virus free downloads. However, it will not download from all the websites and services like Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, etc. MediaSave Chrome extension is also a nice plugin, because it is very easy to install, as well as utilizing very little storage space. However, it cannot download from all the websites, especially if the media is DRM copyright protected. The best bet in this case is Leawo Music Recorder because it is the only application that will guarantee users the ability to download from any website or service, even if the media is protected by DRM, although it is a slower method of downloading. Leawo Music Recorder is highly recommended in this case, and you will not regret giving it a try.