Audiobook is an important source of entertainment on iTunes. You can download all kinds of audiobooks from the iTunes Store. Also, the audiobooks you purchase on the iTunes Store can be transferred to iPhone for listening on the go. There are several different ways of listening to audiobooks you download on the iTunes to iPhone. You can transfer your audiobooks with or without iTunes. If you’ve got a lot of audiobooks downloaded from the iTunes store, here are a few ways for you to listen to them on iPhone.
No. 1. How to listen to iTunes audiobooks on iPhone by transferring audiobooks from iTunes to iPhone using iTunes
The first way to listen to purchased iTunes audiobooks on iPhone is to transfer them to iPhone directly using iTunes.
If you are not familiar with iTunes, check out how to transfer your audiobooks from iTunes to iPhone from the instructions below.
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer with the lightning(USB) cable that comes with the devices when you purchase it. And then launch iTunes on your PC. You should see the icon of your device in the top right area of iTunes. Click on it to go to the Summary page.
2. On the left column. Find Audiobooks under Settings and click on it. Then you will see the audiobook syncing option on this page.
3. Check Sync Audiobooks and select between All audiobooks and Selected audiobooks. If you choose Selected Audiobooks, select the ones you want to sync to your iPhone from the audiobook list below.
4. Click the Apply button to start transferring your audiobooks to your iPhone after selecting the needed audiobooks.
This is how to transfer audiobook from iTunes to iPhone. You should be able to find the audiobooks in the iBooks app on your iPhone.
No. 2 How to Convert Audiobooks to MP3 for Listening on iPhone More Conveniently
I know that a lot of people don’t like using iTunes. If you are one of those people, here’s another way to listen to audiobooks on iPhone. You can try converting the iTunes audiobooks to MP3, this way, you would have more choices to listen to your audiobooks than using the iBooks app. But it’s not an easy task to accomplish because of DRM. To transfer your audiobooks from iTunes to iPhone without using iTunes, the DRM protection must be removed. And there are programs developed for this. Leawo TunesCopy Ultimate is a professional DRM removal tool. The DRM protection on iTunes media content like TV shows, movies, music and audiobooks can all be removed using Leawo TunesCopy Ultimate. As for the iTunes audiobooks, Leawo TunesCopy Ultimate can remove DRM on them and convert them to MP3 directly. Now let’s take a look at the content below and learn how to use it to remove DRM from your iTunes audiobooks and convert them to MP3 using this iTunes DRM removal tool.
1. The user interface of Leawo TunesCopy Ultimate is very compact. Open Leawo TunesCopy Ultimate on your computer and you should see that there aren’t many elements on the interface. 2 buttons on the interface are provided for you to import your audiobooks in your iTunes library to the program: The Add button in the center and the Add Files button on top of the file list. Click on either button and the file import window would pop up. Click on the Audio book tab on the left side and all your audiobooks will be listed here because the program’s scanned your iTunes library in advance to make the importing process faster and easier. Select the audiobooks you want to listen to on your iPhone and then click the Add button to add them to the conversion list of the program.
2. Audio parameters including Bitrate, Sampling rate and Channel are all adjustable. Click on one audiobook to select it and click the Edit button that appeared after selecting the file. A menu would show up with the parameters mentioned above provided for you to adjust.
3. The program will have a default output path for the output file and you can change it to whatever path you like. The output path box can be found in the bottom right-hand corner. The “…” button next to the box is for changing it.
4. Can’t wait to get the audiobooks converted to MP3? Just click on the Convert button below the file list and the audiobook will start to be converted to DRM-free MP3.
Wait for the conversion to be done and then you can find the files in File Explorer. If you are sick of using iTunes, here’s a more fast and efficient choice for you to transfer the converted audiobooks to iPhone: Leawo iTransfer, it can help you quickly transfer 12 different kinds of data from your PC to your iPhone without going through a series of complicated steps like iTunes. Check out here and see how to transfer audiobooks in MP3 format to iPhone quickly with Leawo iTransfer.