If you are looking for an easy way to transfer files of your iPhone, you will never want to miss this powerful iPhone transfer software. Leawo iPhone Transfer software provides great help when you want to transfer files among your iPhone, iTunes and PCs. This multifunctional iPhone transfer software enables users to transfer apps, music, movies, TV shows, ringtones, ebooks, photos and Camera Roll without the sync of iTunes, that is to say, you are able to transfer the non-purchases with no limits. Leawo iPhone Transfer fully supports all kinds iPhone models, including iPhone se, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, so no matter what iPhone you own, you are able to make the data transfer simple and fast with this iPhone transfer software.
Leawo iPhone Transfer is easy to use, and you are able to handle it within seconds. This software provides friendly user interface so that you can easily accomplish the data transfers of your iPhone. This iPhone transfer software also provides user-friendly functions so that you are able to locate the target file with ease. The following guidance will show you how to use Leawo iPhone Transfer, and you are allowed to free download the software to have a try. Note that the trial version has limited transfer times.
Tips: Leawo iPhone Transfer only works with iTunes installed on your PC.
Part 1. How to Transfer Data from Computer to iPhone
1. Run Leawo iPhone Transfer and connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable. The software will automatically detect the libraries of your iPhone and show the libraries in left sidebar. Choose one library and then the contents will be displayed in the right part of the window.
2. Drag and drop the files from computer into the window of the software, and then the software will add files to your iPhone library. Or click “File > Add > Add File/Add Folder” at the upper right corner of the window to add files from computer.
3 The iPhone transfer software will start to transfer files from computer to iPhone immediately. The progress bar in the pop-up dialog shows the percentage of the transfer process. When the transfer is finished, you will find the files in your iPhone library.
Part 2. How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Computer/iTunes Library
1. After launching Leawo iPhone Transfer on your computer, the software will suggest you to connect your iPhone. When the iPhone is connected to computer with the USB cable, the software will detect and show the libraries of your iPhone in the left sidebar. Choose one library and then the contents will be shown in the right part.
2. Click the transfer button at the right bottom of the window to transfer all the files in the library. If you want to transfer certain files, you can hold “Ctrl” key and click to choose files, then right-click the selected files and choose “Transfer to > My Computer/iTunes”.
3. After choosing files, you will see a pop-up dialog of transfer settings. Check “Transfer to List: iTunes”, and the software will back up iPhone files to iTunes library; check “Save to Folder” and click “Change” to choose a folder on your computer, and then the software will backup iPhone files to computer. Click “Transfer Now” at the right bottom of the window to start backing up iPhone to computer.
Part 3. How to Transfer Files between iPhones
Leawo iPhone Transfer makes the data transfer issues of iPhone easy to be done, and it works perfectly with the latest version of iTunes and iOS 7. This iPhone transfer software also allows users to manage the playlists of their iPhone, users are able to add, delete or rename playlists, and manage music files in their iPhones, such as add songs to the playlists, delete songs to the playlists, transfer playlists from iPhone to computer and so on.
Leawo iPhone Transfer provides several useful options for users, including “Smart Filter”, “Show as Cover/List”, and “Preview”. The “Smart filter” option is at the upper right corner of the window, and it is used for locating the target file; the “Show as Cover/List” option is to the left side of the “Smart Filter”, and it enables users to view the covers of the media files and icons of the apps, or show the full information of the files in list mode; the “Preview” option is to the right side of each media file, and it allows users to preview the media files with ease. Users only need to click the button and then the preview window will pop up from the left bottom of the window. These useful options will provide users more enjoyable using experience.
Leawo iPhone Transfer is easy to use but very powerful, if you are interested in this powerful iPhone transfer software, don’t hesitate to check it out!