Time always presents you the most cherished memories and imprints those memories deeply in your mind. However, memories are simply memories and you can’t always rely on them. Under this circumstance, it will be of great value to record your life with the help of photos. Some people stores a plethora of photos on their MacBook and would like to easily access to those photos on your iPod. How to transfer photos from Mac computer to iPod? You won’t regret to read the following guidance to enable iPod to Mac photo transfer.
Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPod via iTunes
iPod is also known for the huge convenience to listen to music.To enjoy iPod music on computer, you can transfer iPod music file to iTunes library. iTunes is always the easiest and the most direct method to transfer photos from Mac computer to iPod. It is not only crowned as the best music application to source and listen to music, but also the most wonderful transferring tool to transfer files among Mac and iOS devices. Read the steps below to learn how to transfer photos from Mac to iPod with iTunes.
1. Open iTunes on Mac and make sure you have the latest iTunes on your MacBook.
2. Connect iPod to MacBook and iTunes will recognize it, displaying an iPod icon in the top right corner.
3. Click the iPod icon and head to “Settings > Photos” in the left sidebar, then check “Sync Photos” and you are allowed to choose either “All folder” or “Selected folder”. If your photos already exist on your default folder, you can simply click “Apply”. If not, you can choose the folder which includes photos you need and choose “Apply” in the downside right corner to transfer photos from Mac to iPod.
Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPod via E-mail
Whenever you would like to transfer files among different devices, email will be the very straightforward idea that you can come up with. It allows you to transfer different types of data like photos, videos, papers and so on. This Mac to iPod transfer tool greatly saves you time and energy. Now let’s take look at how to enable Mac to iPod photo transfer.
1. On your Mac, save all your photos into a specific folder and compress the folder.
2. Log into Google email (or other email you have) on the web browser with Google account and password.
3. Compose an email and attach the folder to the email, then send to another email you have.
4. On your iPod, log into the receipt email address with account and password. Locate that email with photos you need and access the email. Scroll down to find the attached file. Click on the attached file to download it to your iPod.
Without any tricky steps, you successfully make Mac to iPod photo transfer. Now you are free to enjoy those photos on your iPod.
Part 3: How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPod via Leawo iTransfer
With modern and clear interface, Leawo iTransfer for Mac is superior in transferring various files like photos, videos, notes, bookmarks, etc. between iOS devices, iTunes and Macs. You don’t need to worry that your data will be synced with iTunes when you transfer files. Leawo iTransfer allows you to create, rename playlists and delete duplicated songs. The biggest advantage of Leawo iTransfer is that you can transfer purchased and non-purchased items without efforts. This Mac to iPod transfer tool has trial and paid version. If you expect the lifetime use of Leawo iTransfer, you can have paid version. Now try to read the following steps to check how to transfer photos with this Mac to iPod transfer tool. To know how to transfer all the files from iOS devices to Mac, you can click: How to Sync iOS devices to New Mac.
☉ copy files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ copy up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Connect iPod to this Mac to iPod transfer tool
Go to Leawo official website to download and install the software. Open it and connect iPod to Leawo iTransfer via USB cable. The left sidebar will display a list of categories and the right area will show iPod basic information like serial number, capacity and the like.
2. Transfer photos from Mac to iPod
Navigate to “iPod > LIBRARY > Photos” in the left sidebar and you can view a bunch of photos available on your iPod. Choose “File > Add > Add File” or “File > Add > Add Folder”. A window pops out and you can select photos on you Mac. After you click on “Open”, it will immediately transfer photos from Mac to iPod. Within a few seconds, iPod will obtain photos from Mac. Open iPod Album, you can freely enjoy your “Cherished memories” on your iPod.
Leawo iTransfer can be also applied to transfer other kinds of contents like videos, apps, e-books, contacts, etc. If you are looking for an easy-to-use tool without any safety risk, you can ask for its help. I believe you will be crazy at Leawo iTransfer’s magic power. One more thing, don’t forget to adopt Leawo iTransfer to make iPod to Mac photo transfer.