Do you have a plethora of photos stored on your iPod and would like to copy them from iPod to iPad? The older people are, the more nostalgic they are. They like to frequently see photos they took before and try to remind of some old stories. And iPod now is kinda outdated. Some people are worried that iPod will break down and all photos will be gone. In this way, they would like to do photos copy iPod to iPad. Here I would like to introduce three ways on how to transfer photos from iPod to iPad.
Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from iPod to iPad via Email
Email is the most convenient and straightforward way to transfer different files between different devices. You can transfer pictures, videos, text, etc. to share to your friend. How to enable photos to copy iPod to iPad? Let’s check the following steps.
1. Start Photos app on iPod.
2. Tap on “Albums” and choose the albums which contain photos you want to copy iPod to iPad. Press “Select” and select photos you want to transfer.
3. Click on the Share button. In a pop-up window, choose “Mail”. Log into your e-mail and send them to another email address.
4. On your iPad, open Mail app and log into the receipt email to find the email and download the attached files. Now you get photos by this iPod to iPad transfer tool.
Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from iPod to iPad via iTunes
As we all know, iTunes is famous for its huge library of wonderful music and other media resources. It is also a wonderful iPod to iPad transfer tool that is able to transfer purchased books, music, movies from one device to the other device. Now let’s see how to transfer photos from iPod to iPad via iTunes.
1. Open iTunes and ensure you have the latest version on your computer. Choose “Edit > Preferences > Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
2. Connect iPod to your computer via USB cable. iPod will be automatically scanned and an iPod icon will display in the top left corner.
3. Click on iPod icon and go to “Summary”. In the right interface, choose “Backups > Back Up Now”. It will start backing up iPod content to iTunes.
4. Disconnect iPod and plug iPad to computer via USB cable. It works same that iPad icon will display in the top left corner.
5. Click on the iPad icon and go to “Summary > Backups > Restore Backup”. Select the most recent backup from iTunes and make photos copy iPod to iPad.
If you wonder how to transfer music files between iPod and iPhone without iTunes, you can refer to: How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone without iTunes.
Part 3: How to transfer photos from iPod to iPad via Leawo iTransfer
Leawo iTransfer, a terrific iPod to iPad transfer tool, provides a professional solution to transfer different types of files like apps, TV shows, contacts, movies, etc. between iOS devices, computers and iTunes. It has trail and paid version. For paid version, you can enjoy lifetime unlimited transferring times. This iPod to iPad transfer tool allows you to manage your device files by deleting unwanted files or renaming playlist. Check the following steps to learn how to transfer photos from iPod to iPad via Leawo iTransfer.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Transfer photos from iPod to computer
Step 1 Open Leawo iTransfer
Insert iPod to computer via USB cable and then open Leawo iTransfer. The software will automatically scan iPod, displaying iPod libraries in the left sidebar. You can also see different categories like apps, music, TV shows, books, ringtones, etc.
Step 2 Choose photos to transfer
Navigate to “iPod > Library > Camera” in the left sidebar. In the right interface, photos on iPod Touch will appear. Select photos by pressing “Ctrl” in the keyboard. Afterwards, right click those photos to choose “Transfer to > My Computer” or simply click on the transferring bottom in the lower right corner.
Step 3 Transfer photos from iPod to computer
A dialogue will pop up. Check “Save to folder” and choose an output directory by clicking on “Change”. After that, click on “Transfer Now” to transfer photos from iPod to computer.
2. Transfer photos from computer to iPad
Step 1 Connect iPad to computer
Disconnect iPod but connect iPad to computer. Leawo iTransfer will automatically recognize iPad. In the left sidebar displays the library of iPad.
Step 2 Copy photos from computer to iPad
Go to “iPad > LIBRARY > Photos” and choose “File > Add > Add File or Add Folder”. Choose photos you just copy from iPod and open them. It will immediately transfer photos from computer to iPad. In a couple of seconds, you got all photos from iPod to iPad. Here is how to transfer photos from iPod to iPad via Leawo iTransfer.