If you are going to switch from HTC to iPhone, then you may need to transfer files from HTC to iPhone, such as music, photos, videos and etc. If you want to know how to move music from HTC to iPhone, you can refer to this guidance to help you to enjoy your HTC music on your iPhone. As for the detailed steps to make it, you can check out the contents written below.
Part 1: How to Transfer Music from HTC to iPhone with iTunes
iTunes is a free transfer tool to help you to transfer music from HTC to iPhone. If you do not mind losing your pervious music on your iPhone, you can choose this solution to assist you to realize HTC to iPhone music transfer. You need first to export the music from your HTC to your computer. Then you can sync the computer music to your iPhone via iTunes. The specific instructions are as follows to show you how to transfer music from HTC to iPhone with iTunes.
1. On your computer, download and install the latest version of iTunes.
2. Plug your HTC to your computer and select the music you need to transfer to your iPhone. Copy the music you selected to a PC folder and name the folder for your convenience.
3. Launch iTunes on your PC and tap the iPhone icon in the left sidebar. Go to “Settings > Summary”.
4. Tick“Manually manage music and videos” and cancel “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected”. Then click on the “Apply” button to confirm the settings.
5. Tap “File > Add File to Library”. Browse your computer to find the HTC music you have saved from HTC and add them to the iTunes library.
6. When the HTC music is added to the iTunes library, you need to tap “Music” panel under the “Settings” option. Then click “Sync Music”. You can choose to sync the entire music library or the chosen playlists as you prefer. Finally, you need to tap the “Sync” button at the bottom of the interface.
The above contents have illustrated you how to transfer music from HTC to iPhone with iTunes. You can also take advantage of iTunes to transfer other HTC files to iPhone. It is a powerful tool. Although iTunes is widely used among Apple users, it has some unavoidable disadvantages that you should know. It will cover your existed music on your iPhone during the transfer process and it can not allow you to transfer specific songs precisely. If you do mind these shortcomings on HTC to iPhone music transfer with iTunes, you can refer to the next solution to assist you.
Part 2: How to Transfer Music from HTC to iPhone with iTransfer
In order to transfer music from HTC to iPhone, you can use this third-party software to help you. It really stands out among other transfer tools. When you encounter the transfer problems, I recommend you try this program to help you. It has powerful functions, and it enables you to manage and transfer 12 different kinds of files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs. It has no shortcomings at present on HTC to iPhone music transfer. Follow me to read the detailed steps on how to move music from HTC to iPhone with Leawo iTransfer.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Plug HTC & iPhone to PC and Open Leawo iTransfer
(1) Download HTC music to PC. Please refer to the second step in Part 1.
(2) Run Leawo iTransfer, and the software will recognize your iPhone by displaying your iPhone libraries in the left sidebar.
2. Add Music to iPhone
Tap your iPhone icon and go to “LIBRARY > Music”. Then you will be able to check out all your iPhone music in the right part of the interface. Click on the “Add” button and browse your computer to find the HTC music that you have downloaded to your PC. Tap “Open”, and the transfer procedure will start immediately. The transfer procedure is viewable on the percentage panel. Wait for the completion of the process and your HTC music will be on your iPhone. Finally, you will be able to listen to your favorite HTC music on your iPhone happily.
In comparison, I suggest you choose iTransfer to help you to solve how to move music from HTC to iPhone, for it will not erase your existed music on your iPhone and allows you to go for the specific music you need to transfer to your iPhone. This HTC to iPhone music transfer software is really easy to handle and can help you to solve other transfer issues as well. Have a try and you will know how great it is. As for transferring other files from HTC to iPhone, please refer to the guidance you need on this website.