Flash drive is small and portable. Many people nowadays use it to store some files for convenience. I am a flash drive user as well. I always use it to store some files on my company computer and then use this flash drive to deal with some businesses on my own computer at home. When I am on a trip, I also transfer flash drive to iPhone for backup in case I need the files on flash drive. In this guidance, I will show you how to transfer flash drive to iPhone with 4 methods in case you need.
Part 1: How to Transfer Flash Drive to iPhone with iTunes
To transfer USB flash drive to iPhone, you can choose iTunes to help you. iTunes is a program developed by Apple Company, which is widely used among iDevice users. First, you need to make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your computer before you start to move flash drive to iPhone with iTunes. Here I will take music for instance to tell you how to transfer USB flash drive to iPhone with iTunes.
1. Launch iTunes on your PC and then connect both your USB flash drive and your iPhone with computer to begin to move flash drive to iPhone. Click on the iPhone icon in the iTunes interface, and then navigate to “File > Add File to Library” or “File > Add Folder to Library” as you need. In the pop-up dialog, you need to choose the USB flash drive files to add to the iTunes library.
2. When you have added the USB flash drive files to the library of iTunes, you need to sync them to your iPhone by clicking on “iPhone icon > Settings > Summary > Music > Sync Music”. Then you need to check the music files that you want to transfer to iPhone. Afterwards, click on the “Apply” button to begin to sync music to your iPhone.
3. When the sync process is over, you will be able to listen to the music stored in your flash drive at any time you like. If you want to transfer other files from flash drive to iPhone, you just need to add them to your iTunes library and then choose the category you need to sync them to your iPhone.
You should know that in the sync process, the previous files will be covered with the flash drive files. If you mind losing your existed files on your iPhone, you can continue to read other ways in this guidance to help you to transfer USB flash drive to iPhone.
Part 2: HHow to Transfer Flash Drive to iPhone with iCloud Drive
I always use iCloud Drive to store files and share them to my friends. To use it to transfer USB flash drive to iPhone is also advisable. Here I will show you how to make it with the detailed introductions listed below. First you need to download and install iCloud Drive program on both your computer and iPhone for preparation to move flash drive to iPhone.
1. Log into the iCloud Drive software on your computer with the Apple account you have used on your iPhone. Connect your USB flash drive with your computer. In order to add files from your flash drive to the space of iCloud Drive, you need to tap the upload button with an upward arrow on it to browse your computer to choose the files on your flash drive. Afterwards, the flash drive files will be in iCloud Drive space for later use.
2. Swipe upwards to connect your iPhone with Wi-Fi network. Click to open the iCloud Drive app on the home screen of your iPhone and then the uploaded files from flash drive will show in the interface. Next, you can click to open the flash drive files and click on the share button to download them to your iPhone. Eventually, the problem of how to transfer flash drive to iPhone is solved perfectly.
To transfer data from PC to iPhone is simple with this method. The solutions to realize PC to iPhone data transfer are various. In part 3, I will tell your how to use Email to help you to make your goal come true.
Part 3: How to Transfer Flash Drive to iPhone via Email
Email is a common tool for me to communicate with customers in company. I also use it to send files to the guests. If you want to know how to move flash drive to iPhone with Email, you can check out the detailed contents shown below for reference. Here I would like to take Gmail for example.
1. Connect your flash drive to your computer.
2. On your computer, open a web browser to log into your Gmail account and then tap the “COMPOSE” to begin to solve how to transfer USB flash drive to iPhone.
3. A new email will be created. Fill in the information in it and then attach the files on your flash drive by clicking on the attachment tab to browse your computer to find the flash drive files.
4. Send the newly-created email to another email account on your iPhone. Make sure both email addresses are yours.
5. On your iPhone, receive the new email by logging into the mail account. Then you can click on the attachment files to download them to your iPhone directly.
As you can see, this method is convenient to use. You can also use a 3rd-party tool to help you in case you have lots of large-sized materials to transfer. You can continue to read the following part to know how to transfer USB flash drive to iPhone with iTransfer.
Part 4: How to Transfer Flash Drive to iPhone with iTransfer
You can take advantage of Leawo iTransfer to move flash drive to iPhone. This tool has professional and powerful functions to help you solve lots of transfer problems. If the files are needed to transfer from flash drive to iPhone, it can also be used to assist you, for when you connect your flash drive to the computer, the flash drive folder and files will be shown on your computer. To transfer USB flash drive to iPhone is just the same as to transfer from computer to iPhone. This software supports you to transfer up to 12 kinds of files among computers, iDevices and iTunes. It is really great to use. Now I will show you how to transfer USB flash drive to iPhone with this amazing program step by step. I will take photos as the example in this part.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Step 1: Run Leawo iTransfer, and Connect iPhone & USB Flash Drive to Computer
On your computer, to begin to move flash drive to iPhone, you need to connect your flash drive and iPhone to PC and then launch iTransfer. It will detect your iPhone automatically. Afterwards, your iPhone information will exhibit in the interface of iTransfer.
Step 2: Tap “Photos” Library and Then Add File to iPhone
To move flash drive to iPhone, you need to click on the iPhone icon to invoke the “LIBRARY” menu and then click on “Photos” tab. Continue to click on “File > Add > Add File” or “File > Add > Add Folder” as you prefer. Then you can browse your computer to locate to the USB flash drive storage to add the photos to your iPhone. If you want to add other types of files from flash drive to iPhone. You just need to click on the corresponding tab under “LINRARY” menu to add them to your iPhone.
Step 3: Move Flash Drive to iPhone
After you have chosen the files from flash drive to add to your iPhone, iTransfer will initiate the transfer process. When the import procedure is over, the flash drive files will be accessible on your iPhone.
This software is quite easy for you to transfer files from USB stick to iPhone. If you want to transfer other files via iTransfer, you can select the library you need to add files, then you only need to wait for several minutes for the transfer process from USB flash drive to iPhone to finish.
Compared with the other 3 methods to transfer USB flash drive to iPhone, the last one is the most effective. It only takes you a few minutes to finish the process. You can have a try and you will know how gorgeous iTransfer is.