If you want to switch from BlackBerry to iPhone, you may need to transfer data from BlackBerry to iPhone for your convenience. As for how to make it, this guidance will offer you several methods to cope with it.
Part 1: How to Transfer Contacts from BlackBerry to iPhone via Bluetooth
If you get a new iPhone and would like to transfer data from BlackBerry to iPhone, you can try Bluetooth to address this issue easily. The detailed steps to help you to solve how to transfer contacts from BlackBerry to iPhone via Bluetooth are shown below for instance.
1. On your BlackBerry, go to “Settings > Networks and Connections > Bluetooth” to turn it on. On iPhone, swipe upwards to turn on Bluetooth as well to begin to address how to transfer contacts from BlackBerry to iPhone via Bluetooth.
2. Afterwards, on BlackBerry, select iPhone under the tab of “Devices”. Thus, you can view your BlackBerry and iPhone are paring. When you see a short passkey on both devices, you need to click on the “OK” button to confirm Bluetooth transfer on both BlackBerry and iPhone to continue to cope with how to transfer contacts from BlackBerry to iPhone via Bluetooth.
3. On BlackBerry, go to “Menu> Manage Connections> Bluetooth Options> Transfer Contacts” and then press the trackpad.
4. On your iPhone, you will get a notification of the contacts transfer and you need to tap “ACCEPT” button to save the contacts on BlackBerry. Wait for a moment and all BlackBerry contacts will be transferred via Bluetooth to iPhone.
Now you are clear on how to transfer contacts from BlackBerry to iPhone via Bluetooth. You can also use Bluetooth to transfer other data from BlackBerry to iPhone. Have a try and you will know it is quite easy to handle.
On the contray, you could also export iPhone contacts to Blackberry via many useful methods.
Part 2: How to Transfer Data from BlackBerry to iPhone via Windows Explorer
When it comes to solving how to transfer data from BlackBerry to iPhone, Windows Explorer is also a good tool to make use of. In order to achieve this target, you can refer to the following steps. Here I would like to take movies for instance.
1. Plug BlackBerry into computer with matched USB cable and the computer will recognize it as an external hard drive. The device icon will display in the interface of Windows Explorer.
2. Open the latest version of iTunes on computer and then move to “Edit > Preferences > Devices”. Select the option of “Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically” to tick.
3. Plug iPhone into computer via a suitable USB cable and then go to “File > Add File to Library” or “File > Add Folder to Library” on iTunes screen. Browse computer to select the movies on BlackBerry storage folder to add them to the library of iTunes.
4. After you view BlackBerry movies in the library of iTunes, go to “Settings > Summary > Movies” panel in the left sidebar. Put a check mark before the option of “Sync Movies” and select “Automatically include all movies” or “Automatically include selected movies” as you need. Afterwards, click on the button of “Apply” to begin the sync process.
Windows Explorer and iTunes can be combined to deal with how to transfer data from BlackBerry to iPhone effectively. You just need to add files from BlackBerry to the library of iTunes and then sync to your new iPhone.
Part 3: How to Transfer Data from BlackBerry to iPhone via Gmail
In order to address the issue of transfer data from BlackBerry to iPhone, you can resort to Gmail. The steps listed below will instruct you how to make it. Here I would like to take contacts for example.
1. On BlackBerry, log into your Gmail account with your password and then check the option of “Sync Contacts”. You need to make sure your BlackBerry is connected with valid Wi-Fi network.
2. When the sync process terminates, you can fix how to save BlackBerry contacts to Gmail effectively. After that, you need to go to “Settings > Contacts >Accounts” on your iPhone and select “Add Account > Google” successively. Sign into the Gmail account you are using on BlackBerry. Swipe upwards to connect iPhone with good Wi-Fi network.
3. Go to enable the “Contacts” panel on iPhone. If your iPhone inquires you whether you are willing to merge with iPhone contacts, select “Yes”. Thus, you can transfer contacts from BlackBerry to iPhone successfully.
As you can see, you just need to refer the steps shown above to deal with how to save BlackBerry contacts to Gmail first and then sync Gmail contacts to iPhone to realize the goal to transfer data from BlackBerry to iPhone.
Part 4: How to Transfer Data from BlackBerry to iPhone via Leawo iTransfer
Leawo iTransfer is the best BlackBerry to iPhone transfer app you can use. It can help you to manage various kinds of files and solve different transfer problems effectively with high efficiency. Here I would like to take music for instance to show you how to use this great BlackBerry to iPhone transfer app to transfer data from BlackBerry to iPhone.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Insert BlackBerry & iPhone into Computer and Launch Leawo iTransfer
Connect both BlackBerry and iPhone with your computer with proper USB cables. Your computer will detect BlackBerry as a hard drive. Run Leawo iTransfer and this BlackBerry to iPhone transfer app will detect your iPhone automatically and show its information in the main interface.
2. Add Music to iPhone
Go to “iPhone icon > LIBRARY > Music” and tap the “Add > Add File” or “Add > Add Folder” button to browse your BlackBerry storage folder to locate the songs. Click on the “Open” button and the importing procedure will begin. When this process comes to an end, your BlackBerry music files will be available on iPhone.
Just with a few clicks, you can transfer data from BlackBerry to iPhone accurately and rapidly with this powerful BlackBerry to iPhone transfer app. You can also apply it to transfer other files between iPhone and BlackBerry efficiently.