YouTube is a website offering various kinds of videos, which enjoys wide popularity among users. Sometimes, you may find some favorite music from YouTube videos and would like to add them to your own music collection. What you need to do is put this music on a CD from YouTube with the purpose of using in a personal way. The whole process is quite simple and it just takes several minutes to complete. After that, your favorite music from YouTube video can be listened to on a CD player. This article will introduce you some effective ways of how to put music on a CD from YouTube.
Part 1: Download music from YouTube firstly
If you want to put music on a CD from YouTube, firstly you need to download the target music from YouTube video into MP3 format, then you can burn your favorite music to a CD smoothly. To download music from YouTube, Leawo music recorder will help you perform this task in a simple way.
Leawo Music Recorder is an excellent music recording program which allows you to record music freely from different channels like built-in input audio, computer audio and online music source. The recorded music can be saved in the output format like MP3 or WAV with no data loss. This intelligent music recorder is able to help you add music tags to the recorded music in an automatic or manual way. All the recordings can be found and managed in the internal installed library.
If you want to share the recorded music to iTunes, just one simple click can perform this task. Due to this powerful music recording software running on innovative technology, a series of customized settings such as Task Scheduler, Audio Source and Output Format and more are provided by this software. All music can be captured in high sound quality to suit your needs. The following tutorial will guide you to record music from YouTube via Leawo music recorder.
1. Run Leawo music recorder on your computer and then you will enter the main interface of music recorder. Press on the icon button “Audio Source” on this main interface and preset audio source before recording music. As we need to record music from online music source like YouTube, the option “Record Computer Audio” should be selected.
2. Press on the red button “Start” to make Leawo Music Recorder start to work. Then click and play music source files. Note that the music recording software must work prior to playing music source files. To make the recordings to meet your requirement, the feature “Task Scheduler” can be pulled out from the left bottom corner by clicking on the icon button “Recording Task Scheduler”, where the start time and the duration can be set to your preference.
To download music from YouTube, there is another simple way to help you finish the music downloading in high efficiency, that is to use online music downloader. Online music downloader https://freemp3downloads.online/ is a website where you are allowed to convert and download free music into MP4 or MP3 format with no limit. Online video and audio websites are widely supported by it and you don’t need to register and install any software to download the music you like. You can follow the specific steps as below to download music via online music downloader.
1. Enter the website address of online music downloader https://freemp3downloads.online/ on your computer browser.
2. Type the name of the target YouTube music into the search bar and then press on the button “Go” to start to search your target music.
3. A list of YouTube music will be displayed under the search bar, then choose the one you would like to download and press on the button “Download” to begin the downloading process.
4. Finally, the target YouTube music can be found in the output directory once the downloading process is finished.
Part 2: How to put music on a CD from YouTube
There are three ways offered here to teach you how to burn music from YouTube on a CD, the CD burning software like iTunes, Windows Media Player and InfraRecorder will greatly help you to burn the YouTube music to a CD for your offline listening.
Method 1: Burn music to a CD with iTunes
1. Creating a playlist in iTunes is the first basic step to make a CD with iTunes. Click on the option “File” from the top menu. Then choose “New” option and click on “Playlist”. A new playlist will be displayed in the left sidebar of iTunes window, give a name to this playlist and save the name by clicking the button Enter or Return.
2. After the playlist has been created, import the music to the playlist. Browse your music library and find the music you need to import. The music can be imported by dragging and dropping it to the playlist in the left sidebar or clicking the three-dot icon button beside the music, then clicking the button “Add to Playlist” and choose the playlist’s name that you need to import the music to. Once the music importing has been finished, what you need to do is to make all the music on the CD in an order that you want. You also can get the music sorted by iTunes via some available options like Playlist order, Name, Genre, Year, Artist, Album and Time. You can click on “View” and then click on “Sort By”. Once all the changes have been finished, click on “Done”.
3. When the playlist has been put in an order that you prefer, you can refer to the steps as below:
I. Get a blank CD inserted into your PC.
II. Load the CD and then click on “File”.
III. Click the option “Burn Playlist to Disc”.
IV. A window will pop up in iTunes 11 or the later version, you are required to have a confirmation on the settings which are used in the burning of your CD. The settings include Preferred Speed, Disc Format, Gap Between Songs, Use Sound Check and Include CD Text.
Preferred Speed controls the speed of creating your CD via iTunes.
Disc Format offers three available options for you to select, which includes Audio CD, MP3 CD and Data CD or DVD.
Gap Between Songs allows you to choose how much silence should be kept between each song, you can choose “Gap Between Songs” or “None” for your music.
Use Sound Check can help you make adjustment on the music you want to burn to the equal volume.
Include CD Text is able to make the title or the artist name of the music display when it is playing, this is especially used in the CD player of a car.
V. Once the settings have been selected, click on “Burn”.
VI. Then the burning process of CD will be started via iTunes. The burning progress will be displayed on the top center of iTunes window.
VII. After the whole burning process is completed and your CD has got ready, you will be reminded with prompt tone by iTunes. The custom-made CD can be gained and can be listened to via iTunes. Also, the CD can be given away to your friends or used in the car or anywhere else you like.
Method 2: Burn music to a CD using Windows Media Player
Another method to burn your favorite music to a CD is to use Windows Media Player, this is also a good way to back up the music to prevent the music data lost once there is something wrong with your hard drive.
1. A blank CD should be inserted into your computer.
2. Launch Windows Media Player and then click on the button “Burn”.
3. Click on the albums or playlist, and then drag the music to the Burn window, the music that you will drag should be the one you need to import to the CD.
4. Click on the button “Start Burn”.
5. Once the CD burning process is completed, your disc will be ejected.
Method 3: Burn music to a CD through InfraRecorder
InfraRecorder is free software with an open source which is mainly applied to create your own CD with your favorite music. It can be used with no limitation and no effort. This program can be downloaded freely by the users from the available website. You can follow the guidance as below to learn how to put music on a blank CD from YouTube via InfraRecorder.
1. Download and install InfraRecorder on your computer. If your Windows system is running based on 64 bit, the version x64 can be chosen.
2. After the program has been downloaded and installed, launch InfraRecorder by double-click from the desktop or from the Start menu on computer.
3. To burn a music disc, select “Audio Disc” from the options list, then choose the music you want to burn from the directory on your computer.
4. Click the button “Open”, then check the music that you would like to burn, once all the music has been selected for burning, click on the button “OK”. The burning process will begin via Infrarecorder.