I am fond of reading books in my spare time, which broadens my eyesight and enlarges my knowledge. Under this circumstance, iBooks app really helps me a lot. However, as time goes by, I have downloaded too many books and always can’t find the recent read books. I don’t want to delete them, for they are some kind of treasures for me. Hence, I am wondering if I can hide iCloud books. How to hide books in iBooks? I hope this guide can help you find the solution.
Part 1: How to Hide iCloud Books in iBooks
Somebody would like to know how to hide purchased books in iBooks on iPad. In fact, it works the same on iPhone. Next, I will tell you how to hide books in iBooks on iPhone. You can simply read the following steps:
1. Click on iBooks app on Home screen.
2. Choose “My Books > All Books” in the bottom menu.
3. At the bottom, you can turn “Hide iCloud Books” on. In this way, you learned how to hide books in iBooks.
Part 2: How to Hide and Unhide Books in iBooks on PC via iTunes
What if I want to take advantage of iTunes to fix how to hide iBooks purchases? What shall I do? Read the following tutorial to learn how to hide and unhide iBooks purchases via iTunes.
A. How to Hide iBooks via iTunes
1. Open iTunes on your computer and make sure you have the latest iTunes. Sign into iTunes with your Apple ID.
2. Click on “Account > Purchased” and you can view purchased contents on iTunes.
3. Find where your iBooks are and mouse over the book you want to hide. You will see a small “X” icon in the top left corner. Click on it and the item hides.
4. If it is your first time to hide iBooks purchases, a window will pop up to ask you if you are sure you want to hide the purchase. Choose “Hide” to continue.
Now you handled how to hide iBooks via iTunes, how to unhide books in iBooks? Let’s take a look.
B. How to Unhide Books in iBooks
1. Start iTunes and sign in iTunes with your Apple ID.
2. Head to “Account > view My Account” in the top menu.
3. You will see “Hide Purchases” option. There is a button “Manage” behind the option.
4. Click on “Manage” and find books you want to unhide, then choose “Unhide” under the book to unhide iBooks via iTunes.
Part 3: How to Transfer iBooks from iPhone to PC via Leawo iTransfer
Someone is thinking if he or she could back up books from iPhone to PC so as to spare up space on iPhone. The problem is it is not easy to find a tool able to back up purchased and non-purchased books from iPhone to PC. Not really. Leawo iTransfer is a fantastic transferring tool which is capable of transferring purchased and non-purchased movies, songs, books, TV shows and so forth without limits. Furthermore, you don’t need to worry that books will be synced with iTunes. You can also selectively choose books to transfer. Leawo iTransfer has trail version and paid version. I strongly advise you to have paid version to enjoy unlimited transferring times. Now let’s read the step-by-step tutorial to learn how to transfer iBooks from iPhone to PC via Leawo iTransfer.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Step 1 Download and install Leawo iTransfer
Download and install Leawo iTransfer on your computer. After that, start Leawo iTransfer and connect iPhone to computer via USB cable. The software will automatically recognize your device and scan iPhone information. In the left area, you can view different types of contents; in the right area, you can learn basic information of iPhone like capacity, type, etc.
Step 2. Choose books to transfer
Click on the name of iPhone and choose “Library > Books”. In the right interface displays a list of books. and books on iPhone will be listed in the right interface. Selectively choose books you want to transfer by holding “Ctrl” and check books or select all books by checking the square before “Name”. Afterwards, right click them to choose “Transfer to > My Computer”.
Step 3. Transfer books from iPhone to PC
A pop-up dialogue will ask you to choose a destination folder. Check “Save to folder” and click on “Change” to select folder. After that, click “Transfer Now” to start to transfer iBooks from iPhone to PC. A progress bar will appear on the screen, showing the percentage of the transferring process. It will take a couple of seconds to transfer books from iPhone to PC. If you would like to check those books, you can find them in the destination folder.