What do you use an iPad for? Maybe most young adults like playing games on their iPad. The game playing experience on iPad is not like playing games on computer or Xbox, it is more fun and needs faster reaction especially when playing strategy games.
The first time when I tried to download apps to my iPad by myself, I totally messed up with iTunes, and got the App Library screwed. But now I know well about how to download the apps to iPad with iTunes on computer. The tutorial is as follows:
1. Start iTunes, and choose "Edit > Preferences > Devices > Prevent iPads, iPods and iPhones from syncing automatically".
2. Plug iPad into computer via the USB cable, and then iTunes will show your iPad in the main interface.
3. Click "iTunes Store" in the left sidebar, and then "App Store" in the right. Search for the app you want after iTunes connected with App Store. Click the price below the icon of the app and then iTunes will ask for your Apple ID. Enter your Apple ID and iTunes will start downloading it to iTunes library.
4. The icon of the app will show up in the iTunes App Library, drag and drop it to the area of the iPad in the left sidebar, and then iTunes will install it into your iPad.
Note that the Apple ID should be the one used on your iPad, and then you can manage the app on your iPad with no efforts. If you have a good Wi-Fi or LTE connection, you can directly download apps on iPad without connecting to computer. But if you only get carrier signals, I don't recommend you do the direct download because it will be a waste of your data traffic. The tutorial will be shown as follows:
1. Tap "App Store" on your iPad to start it. And you will be able to search for the app you want with the smart filter option in the store.
2. Click the price of the app and then enter your Apple ID to start downloading that app onto your iPad.
3. When the downloading process is finished, you will get the icon of the app on your iPad screen. Tap and start to enjoy it.
Some users also have other ways to get the apps. For example, they are able to get the IPA files from the Internet. The files can be imported to iPad via iTunes or third-party iPad transfer software. I use Leawo iTransfer to accomplish the task as I worry about iTunes will erase my other apps. The following guidance will show you how to download apps to iPad with Leawo iTransfer, and you can free download the software to have a try. Note that the trial version has limited transfer times.
Tips: Leawo iPod Transfer only works with iTunes installed on your PC.
How to Download Apps to iPad
1. Run Leawo iTransfer and connect iPad to computer with the USB cable. The software will automatically detect the libraries of your iPad, and show the libraries in the left sidebar. Choose "Apps" in the sidebar, and then contents will be shown in the right part of the window.
3. After choosing the IPA files, Leawo iTransfer will start downloading apps to iPad. The software will finish the downloading process within seconds, and then you will find the apps are installed on your iPad.
With Leawo iTransfer, you are able to share the apps on your iPad with your friends without worrying about the Apple ID. The app also makes other data transfers of iOS devices easy to be done, for example, you are able to backup iPhone photos to computer without iTunes. This software can provide much help for various kinds of data transfers of iOS devices, if you are interested in this software, check it out.