With days passing by, more and more numbers on iCloud become useless. Therefore, you may want to know how to delete a number from iCloud. Actually, the methods to help you to do so are diverse. This guidance can lead you to know some effective ways to realize your goal to remove phone number from iCloud account.
Part 1: How to Delete a Number from iCloud on iPhone Manually and Sync with iCloud
It is not a tough work to solve how to delete a phone number from iCloud. In fact, Apple users can just delete a number on iPhone manually and then sync with iCloud to reach the aim. The steps to do this are listed below.
1. On iPhone, tap on the contacts app and then select the number that you are willing to remove. After that, tap on the button of “Edit” and then choose the option of “Delete Contact” to click on. Afterwards, select to click “Delete Contact” for the second time to confirm your deletion.
2. When you have removed the number on iPhone, in order to continue to solve how to remove a phone number from iCloud, you need to connect iPhone to good Wi-Fi network.
3. Afterwards, you need to navigate to “Settings > Name/Apple ID > Contacts” tab to turn on the contacts sync on iPhone. By doing so, the new number list will be synced to iCloud account. Thus, the problem of how to remove a number from iCloud can be solved easily.
This solution to deal with how to delete a phone number from iCloud is a little complex. If you just need to find a much more convenient method, you can take advantage iPhone and computer at the same time to cope with this issue.
Part 2: How to Delete a Number from iCloud and Sync with iPhone
As for how to remove a phone number from iCloud, you can take advantage of iCloud.com on computer and then sync with iPhone. This method is not difficult to handle at all. Now, let’s have a look at how to realize the aim with the following steps.
1. In order to cope with how to delete a phone number from iCloud, you need to use a computer and log into iCloud.com with the password and Apple ID. After that, you need to tap the “Contacts” panel in the main window.
2. Select the numbers that you want to remove from iCloud account. For Mac, you can hold the “Command” button and choose the numbers. For PC, you can hold the “Ctrl” button to achieve your aim.
3. Tap on the clog icon and then select the option of “Delete”. At last, you need to choose the “Delete” panel in the pop-up dialog to confirm your removal.
4. After that, you can refer to the 2ed and 3rd steps in Part 1 to sync the iCloud new contacts data to iPhone. Thus, the problem of how to delete a phone number from iCloud can be gotten rid of completely.
As you can see, the issue of how to delete a phone number from iCloud can be solved easily with the help of the sync function of iPhone. If you just want to remove a number from iPhone, you can also take advantage of a professional program to assist you. The detailed information can be obtained in the next part of this tutorial.
Part 3: How to Delete Number from iPhone via Leawo iTransfer
Now that you have known how to delete a number from iCloud, you can also try to learn how to remove number from iPhone with the help of iTranfer. Leawo iTransfer can be used to solve various transfer issues. It can deal with 12 kinds of files easily. Now let’s begin to take a look at how to use the amazing software to realize your goal.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Step 1: Launch iTransfer and Connect iPhone to Computer
On your PC, you need to run iTransfer and then use a USB cable to connect iPhone with PC.
Step 2: Click “Contacts” Panel
After that, you need to tap on the “Contacts” panel under the menu of “iPhone icon > LIBRARY”. All the iPhone numbers will be shown in the window.
Step 3: Choose Numbers and Delete
Check the numbers that you want to remove and then click on the “Delete” button in the interface. A panel will pop up and you need to choose “Yes” to confirm your deletion. Afterwards, the software will begin to delete the unwanted contacts from iPhone. Wait until this deleting process is over, the deleted numbers will disappear.
You can now try this method to delete the numbers from iPhone. If you want to solve how to remove a phone number from iCloud, you can also take advantage of this program and then sync to iCloud with iPhone.