The calendar app offers a good way of tracking your dates and events in iPhone, which can help you control and edit your event more precisely in details.
Part 1: How to add an event to iPhone Calendar
Creating an event into iPhone calendar will be an easy job if you know how to add calendar to Mac. Below we will instruct you how to add an event to my calendar:
1. Open calendar on your home screen.
2. You will see day, month and year in calendar, then tap the button with a sign of plus on the top right corner. The screen of “Add Event” will be opened. Press the time that you want to add the event till the screen of “Add Event” shows up.
3. You will see the title when you tap the first blank field, where the name of event can be typed into this field. Optionally, you also can type into the location or other contents via tapping “Return”.
4. The fields of “Starts”, “Ends” and “Time Zone” can be tapped to add the related content.
5. The appointment date and time can be set via rotor. Your movements and the places you usually go will be tracked by your iPhone.
6. Slide the switch of “All-Day” to On if the event is all day long, like the meeting or the anniversary. The specific date can be added to the all-day event. All-Day shows up beside the title of event in the List view.
7. If you want to add the event to the time zone which is not your own, you can tap field “Time Zone” to set it.
8. You can type in a big city’s name to the time zone you need when the field is opened.
9. You can choose the city in the list when the match displays. Then go back to the screen of “Add Event” to tap the field of calendar.
Part 2: How to send Calendar invite on iPhone
How to send calendar invite iPhone when you set up a new event in your calendar? This can be completed by adding contacts. The calender event can be shared with the added contacts. You should note that this is the way of inviting them to your calendar event by adding contacts. The contacts will receive an email that requires them to reply, whether they accept or decline your email, a notification will be sent to you. The reply can be viewed when you open the calendar event and check it. A reminder email can be sent by the Mail App if there is no reply from the contacts. You can see the iCloud contacts when you tap the sigh of plus on the top right corner, the specific name can be typed into or go through the contact by scrolling, the invitees can be added as many as you would like. When you tap the button “Done”, the contact adding to event can be finished and then go to the next New Event by tapping the button “Add” on the top right corner.
Part 3: How to delete Calendar on iPhone
If you want to delete calendar event that is previous and useless, what would you do? You must know the way of getting rid of them all at once or delete them one by one. Here we will instruct you an ordinary way to delete calendar event iPhone.
1. Open the calendar app on your iPhone and tap “Calendar” at the bottom of the screen.
2. You will see the button “Edit” on top and then tap on it.
3. Delete the calendar event by tapping on it. Then tap the button “Delete Calendar”, a prompt will pop up, you must tap it one more time.
Part 4: How to fix iPhone Calendar not working
You may encounter many problems when you use the iPhone calendar, such as iPhone calendar is missing or it is out of sync with iCloud or Gmail or Outlook. So, it is very important for you to know how to fix iPhone calendar not working. Below we will teach you four solutions to fix the issue you meet.
1. Be sure that the Apple ID on the iOS devices has been signed with no difference.
2. Check whether your Internet has run smoothly to make sure your iPhone works normally.
3. You may save the calendar in iCloud, such as Google or Yahoo calendar. Remember to set the iCould calendar to be a default calendar on your device. You can follow the steps like this: Settings > Contacts > Default Account. Then tap the calendar below the iCloud to make it be a default calendar.
4. You can make the iCloud calendar refresh by swiping down the list， then refreshing the events and the reminders can be finished quickly.
Part 5: How to get Calendar back on iPhone via Leawo iOS Data Recovery
If the iPhone calendar disappears accidentally one day, what can you do to get calendar back on iPhone? Here we will show you great software – Leawo iOS Data Recovery . This software is used for recovering the deleted data on iOS devices. No matter the lost data is caused by mistakes or other reasons, the data recovery will help you get back the missing data safely, accurately and speedily. Below we will instruct you the detailed steps of recovering calendar on your iPhone.
iOS Data Recovery
☉ Extract and export 14 types of files from previous iTunes&iCloud backup
☉ Back up 14 kinds of data on iOS devices to computer
☉ Recover data lost due to jailbreak, iOS upgrade, deletion, etc.
☉ Support iPhone SE/6s/6s plus, iOS 9.3.4, iTunes 12.4 & Win10
1. Open the software on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer by USB cable. Then click “Recover from iOS device” on the main interface.
2. Choose your iPhone which is shown in the device list as the picture below. Then click the button “Start” to begin to scan your iPhone.
3. A list of all data on your iPhone can be viewed once the scanning is completed. Then check the option “Only display the deleted items”. You will see the recoverable data on the left sidebar. The details of the data are displayed on the right of the software window.
4. Check “Calendar” and then click the button “Recover”.
5. A prompt will pop up and require you to choose the target folder to save the recoverable files to computer by clicking the button “Open”. Or you can select the option “Automatically open the output folder after finishing recover” once the recovery is completed. Finally, click the button “Go” to begin to recover the calendar to the computer.