Sometimes, you will probably find some new contents are downloaded from iTunes automatically, which makes you feel annoyed and you want to stop iTunes from downloading apps, as it will occupy your computer space and makes your computer work slowly. Here we will show you the methods of how to stop iTunes download on iphone.
Part 1: How to stop iTunes from downloading apps
When you enter iTunes, click the options of the program, press the menu on the left top on Mac, choose the preference option, if on windows, enter the menu for editing and press the preference option at the bottom. You can enter the iTunes via ID of your Apple device in the case that the options are in gray color in the store.
You should uncheck each content in the checkbox. In addition, make sure to uncheck the option of “Always check for available downloads”. Based on the all unchecked checkbox and this option, no new contents will be downloaded from iTunes. You still can go through the main interface of iTunes and select “ Check for available downloads” to decide what needs to download manually.
Finally, you need to click the button of “OK” to save what you have changed.
Part2: How to cancel iTunes download
If a movie is downloading on your Apple device, you want to pause it and delete the download, do you have any good method for how to cancel iTunes download?
1. You should enter the iTunes store.
2. Tab “Download”, if the tap icon is unavailable, you should tap the icon “More” and then begin to “Downloads”.
3. The red button of “Delete” on iPhone will come out if you swipe the button to left.
4. If for iPad, tap on “Edit” and choose the items you want to delete, then tap the circle beside it and you will cancel the download by tapping “Delete”.
Part 3: How to delete iTunes duplicate downloads via Tunes Cleaner
Most of time, you may find some of the duplicate files such as movies, music, or other items existing in iTunes, it takes time to clean it manually, as you need to cost time to find the duplicates to get rid of it, how to improve the high efficiency in deleting the duplicated downloads in iTunes, here we will recommend you an outstanding iTunes cleanup software, that is Leawo Tunes Cleaner . This is a great program to help you to detect and clean up the duplicates in iTunes. Additionally, it also does a favour to edit the music tags such as album, music name, artist and year, etc. It is a perfect tool to manage your files in iTunes in high efficiency with one click operation.
Leawo Tunes Cleaner
☉ Automatically download and add music tags like artist, title, cover, album, etc.
☉ One click duplicate removal to remove duplicate songs in music library;
☉ Manually add and complete music tags like artist, album, cover, genre, etc.
You can clean up the iTunes without any limit, whatever local music or the iTunes music, they both can be saved with one simple click to the target folder and make the music libraries in good construction.
Leawo iTunes Cleaner offers the best solution to clean up iTunes, only with one simple click, can the music files become orderly and tidy to enable you to search your files more conveniently.
The key essential to this professional software is that it contributes to detecting and deleting the duplicated download in iTunes accurately and effectively, for example, if you want to remove the duplicate songs via Leawo Tunes Cleaner, firstly, it will make a quick scan on the music information in iTunes, such as the music title, artist and time and more information, then the deep scan on the file with advanced technology will detect out the duplicates accurately. Finally, the duplicates will be removed in batch by the remover, also you can set the customization to remove the duplicates such as the files size, time, title and artist, the remover will work according to your needs to help you clean up the duplicates.
This software comes with many advantages, the mislabeled music files can be edited manually due to the music tag editor, it will work great for your needs in an effective way.
Below we will instruct you the details of how to delete iTunes duplicated downloads via Tunes Cleaner. We will show you an example of how to delete the duplicated songs in steps.
1. Make sure to launch Tunes Cleaner, then press the button icon "Clean-up Duplicates", two scanning modes for duplicates are displayed in the interface, that is quick scan and deep scan. You can choose one option of the scanning modes for scanning out the duplicated song in iTunes.
2. There are three ways of getting rid of the duplicated songs in iTunes, one is you can click “Scan iTunes” to remove the duplicated songs from iTunes directly, one is to upload the music files to iTunes by clicking “Add” to remove the duplicates, the other is to drag the music files to the software from the folder to delete the duplicates.
3. Click the button “Scan” when you upload the music files to the software, then it will begin to scan the duplicates accurately. This software will detect out the duplicates and will give you an advice on whether to remove it or not. After you have checked the files and decide to remove it, you can click the button “Remove” to make the duplicates delete as per your requirement.