You may want to cancel match subscription iTunes before you get charged. This is actually simple to realize with a few steps. There is no need for you to worry about this issue at all. This guidance will show you how to make it and recommend you a wonderful tool to clean iTunes after you cancel iTunes music subscription. The whole process will instruct you to manage your iTunes subscriptions and files with high efficiency.
Part 1: How to Cancel iTunes Subscription
Many Apple users like to experience the trial period of iTunes subscription. When the trial period is due, if they want to pay for the subscription, they may need some references to find iTunes subscriptions and cancel them to save money. The following contents will explain how to reach this aim on iPhone and on computer respectively. Here we go with the example of Apple Music.
1.1 Cancel iTunes Subscriptions on iPhone
As for how to cancel iTunes subscription on iPhone, the following steps can be referred to. All the steps are illustrated with screenshots for you to understand clearly.
1. Click on “Settings” on your iPhone and then choose “iTunes & App Store” option under the tab of “iCloud” to hit. Afterwards, tap the “Apple ID” at the top of the interface.
2. You need to choose “View Apple ID” in the next interface and then use your password or ID to verify the access. Drag down until you see the option of “Subscriptions” and click it to continue the process to cancel iTunes subscriptions.
3. When you see a list of your subscriptions, you need to hit “Apple Music Membership”. In the next interface, click on “Cancel Subscription” and then “Confirm” button to make it. You should know that after the cancellation, the subscription will terminate at the end of the current billing cycle.
1.2 Cancel iTunes Subscriptions on Computer
If you are just wondering “how do I cancel a subscription on iTunes on computer”, this part will help you get rid of this issue. Let’s check out the detailed steps in the following paragraphs.
1. On your computer, run iTunes and you need to make sure it is the latest version. Then you can log into it with your own Apple ID. Hit the tab of “Account” and choose “View My Account” from the drop-down menu.
2. Drag down to find “Settings” area and then click on the “Manage” tab at the right of “Subscriptions”.
3. You will see a list of your subscriptions. Move to “Apple Music Membership” and click on the “Edit” button to its right.
4. In the interface of “Apple Music Membership”, hit “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom to realize your goal. In this area, you can also see the subscription info of your Apple Music as well, such as the fees, the time period and etc.
The process to view iTunes subscriptions or cancel them is not hard at all. Have a try and you will know how simple it is.
Part 2: How to Clean iTunes after Cancelling Subscriptions via Tunes Cleaner
After the iTunes match unsubscribe, you may want to clean iTunes to remove duplicated songs or fix music info. Here I would like to recommend you make use of Leawo Tunes Cleaner to help you, for its functions and features are perfect. It can assist you to manage iTunes files effectively, including deleting duplicated files, editing info and etc. The instructions shown below will direct you to apply it to clean iTunes professionally.
Leawo Tunes Cleaner
☉ Clean up iTunes music library and other music libraries in clicks;
☉ Automatically download and add music tags like artist, title, cover, album, etc.
☉ One click duplicate removal to remove duplicate songs in music library;
☉ Manually add and complete music tags like artist, album, cover, genre, etc.
1.Launch Leawo Tunes Cleaner on Computer
Run the software on computer and you will see 4 options for you to choose under the grey “Welcome!” panel. The four options are “Scan to Clean iTunes”, “Open Music Files”, “Clean-up Duplicates”, and “Load Saved Result”.
2. Clean iTunes
Click on “Start to Clean iTunes” and the program will start operating automatically. Afterwards, hit “Fix All” to initiate and fixing process. This will take you a moment. When this process terminates, hit “Apply” button.
3.Remove Duplicated Pieces
Hit the option of “Clean-up Duplicates” and then click on the button of “Quick Scan> Scan iTunes” or “Deep Scan> Scan iTunes” successively. When a list of the duplicates shows up, choose the ones you desire to remove and click on “Remove” button to finish this task.
4. Info Fixing
Manual fixing of music info is also available via this tool. In order to do so, you need to hit the editing button to call out the info fixing panel. Thus, you can change or add tags to the target music files. Finally, click on “Apply” button to confirm your settings.
This clear-cut process can help you to manage iTunes library within a few minutes. You will surely be satisfied with its gorgeous features.