It is a great idea to get Google phone ringtone free downloads and change your ringtones whenever you like. However, not everyone knows how to realize Google Pixel ringtone free download and how to customize the ringtone. This guidance is just the right place for you to go if you are also wondering the same issue.
- Part 1: Google Pixel Ringtones Free Download from Free Ringtone Download Website
- Part 2: Google Ringtones Free Download using Ringtones App
- Part 3: Google Ringtones Free Download with Music Recorder
- Part 4: How to Change Ringtones on Google Pixel Phone
- Extra: How to Transfer Downloaded Google Ringtones to iPhone
Part 1: Google Pixel Ringtones Free Download from Free Ringtone Download Website
As for settling the issue of getting Google ringtone download free, ringtone download website is a good choice for you to make. Actually, there are numerous websites for you to apply to make it but few of them add too many limitations to download a single ringtone. Therefore, you need to choose the ones that offer you download link directly for the demanded ringtone without the need to go through the whole website. Here I would like to recommend you use Zedge to obtain Google Pixel 2 ringtone free download without any difficulty.
Zedge has various user-created ringtones. You can search for the ringtones you need on this website. You can preview the ringtones on the main interface of it. There are some categories of ringtones for you to browse, such as animal sounds, love sounds, alarm sounds and etc. It is really a hell awesome website to get Google Pixel phone ringtone free download in no time.
Now let’s take a look at how to download Google Pixel phone ringtones free via Zedge.
1. Go to the website of Zedge and then click on the menu of “Ringtones” in the main page.
2. Choose one ringtone that you desire to download and then click on it.
3. In the next interface, you can preview the ringtone and then hit on the download button at the right side of it to choose a target folder on your computer to save the ringtone file directly.
This process is quite easy to handle. Whenever you desire to download free ringtones for your Google phone, this website is a wonderful place for you to visit. After you download the ringtones to your computer folder, you can transfer them to your phone to apply at ease.
Part 2: Google Ringtones Free Download using Ringtones App
It is also convenient for you to take advantage of a ringtone app to get Google Pixel ringtones free download. There are many ringtones apps in the market with the increasing demands on diverse ringtones. Among them, MTP Ringtones & Wallpapers is a wonderful application that you can use on your Google Pixel. It provides users with a large number of popular free ringtones, wallpapers, games and apps. The daily updates make it more convenient for you to get the ringtones you prefer. The following steps will show you how to use MTP Ringtones & Wallpapers app to get high-quality free ringtones easily and quickly.
1. Download and install MTP Ringtones & Wallpapers on your Google Pixel.
2. Kick it off on your phone and then click on “Ringtones” tab in the main interface.
3. There are several categories for you to choose from. Select one ringtone to click on and preview it.
4. If you are fond of the ringtone, you can hit on the “Download” button under the ringtone window to begin to get it to your phone local folder.
Thus, the aim of getting Google ringtones free download can be achieved with high efficiency.
Part 3: Google Ringtones Free Download with Music Recorder
Although it is simple to get Google ringtones free download via ringtone websites or ringtone apps, sometimes it is a bit harder to find the ringtone that you really like. If you would like to create your own ringtone using the song or video music you are keen on, you can make use of a third-party tool to help you to record it. Leawo Music Recorder is just the software that I want to introduce to you to have a try. This program can record various sounds from different sources to the format of MP3 or WAV. You can follow the step-by-step instructions shown below to see how to finish the ringtone recording task effectively.
Step 1. Run Program and Choose Audio Source
Fire up Leawo Music Recorder on your computer and then hit on microphone icon on the interface to set “Record Computer Audio” as the audio source under the menu of “Audio Source”.
Step 2. Designate Output Folder
Hit on “General” tab and then click on folder button to designate a folder on your computer to save the exported ringtone. UI language setting is also available in this panel.
Step 3. Set Output Format
Since MP3 is one common ringtone format on Google phones, you can make use of the “Format” menu to set MP3 as the output format. You can also improve the ringtone sound quality by adjusting the bit rate and sample rate.
Step 4. Record Ringtone
Go back to the main interface of the program and then hit on the red recording button. Play back the ringtone sound at the same time and the software will be able to record the sound immediately. When the ringtone audio comes to an end, re-hit on the recording button and the recorded file will be saved in your designated location on computer right away. Thus, you can transfer it to your Google phone and set it as the new ringtone for a certain contact, text messages, alarms and etc.
Part 4: How to Change Ringtones on Google Pixel Phone
After you know how to get Google ringtones free download, you may also desire to make clear of how to change ringtones on your Google Pixel phone if you are a new user of it. There are several ways for you to make it. Follow the steps given below to change ringtones on your Google Pixel phone.
4.1 Change Ringtones on Google Pixel Phone via Contacts App
1. On your Google Pixel phone, you need to run Contacts app and then click on one contact name that you desire to change ringtone.
2. Hit on the more button with three horizontal dots at the top right corner of the interface and then choose the option of “Set ringtone” to click on.
3. Select one ringtone from the list and then hit on “OK” button. Thus, the ringtone of the specific contact will be changed to the new one. You can use the same steps to change the ringtones of other contacts.
4.2 Change Ringtones on Google Pixel Phone via Sound Settings
1. Navigate to open Settings app on your Google Pixel phone and then click on“Sound” tab under the device section.
2. Hit on the option of“Phone ringtone” and then choose the ringtone you desire to set as the new one. Click “OK” button to confirm your settings.
This method also allows you to alter the default notification ringtone and default alarm ringtone on your Google Pixel phone. It is fairly easy to change ringtones on Google Pixel.
4.3 Change Ringtones on Google Pixel Phone via Any File Manager App
1. First, you need to download and install one file manager app on your Google Pixel phone.
2. Open the file manager app and then click on “Music > Download” tab. After that, you need to choose the ringtones you desire to add and then hit on more icon with three dots at the top right corner of the interface.
3. Click on “Move to > Internal storage > Ringtones > OK” successively.
4. In the end, you need to move to “Settings > Device > Sound > Phone ringtone” to choose the newly added ringtones from the list to set as the new ringtone.
That’s all about how to change ringtones on your Google Pixel phone. You can choose one proper way to help you to get the work done excellently.
Extra: How to Transfer Downloaded Google Ringtones to iPhone
After you download Google ringtones via ringtones website or Leawo Music Recorder to your computer local folder, you can also transfer them to your iPhone and set them as new ringtones on your iDevice. However, you should know that iPhone ringtone only supports the format of M4R. Therefore, you can refer to the tutorial of “How to Turn Android Ringtones to iPhone and Transfer to iPhone” to convert MP3 to M4R and then transfer the M4R ringtones to iPhone.
Among all the transfer tools, Leawo iTransfer stands out for its amazing functions. It can cope with the transfer issues of 12 kinds of files among computers, iOS devices and iTunes, which is quite convenient and safe for you to take advantage of. Read through the contents in this part to learn how to use this excellent program to complete the transfer task smoothly.
1. Launch iTransfer and Connect iPhone
Open Leawo iTrasnfer on your computer and apply a USB cord to plug your iPhone into computer.
2. Add M4R Ringtones to iPhone
When the software detects your iPhone device, you need to click on iPhone name and then hit on “LIBRARY > Ringtones” tab. All iPhone ringtones will be displayed in the right part of the window. Tap on “Add >Add File” or “Add >Add Folder” to choose the M4R ringtones you have converted on your computer and hit on “Open” button. The software will begin to import the new ringtones to iPhone in no time.
After checking out the entire contents in this post, you will be able to download, change and transfer Google ringtones with no difficulty at all. If you like this tutorial, you can share it with your friends and verify whether they can work perfectly for you.