There are numerous free songs on the internet, which offers great convenience for music lovers to enjoy songs on the go. You can find many websites that store free songs for you to download for offline listening, but not all of them are secure and legal. In this guidance, you can learn some best free music download websites for Android phones and some useful methods for you to download music free for Android phones as well.
Part 1: Best Free Music Download Sites for Android Phones
If you are just looking for free music download sites for Android phones, this part will be quite proper for you to read. Here I will list some of them for you to refer to.
MP3World is one of the free music download sites for Android phones, which can offer you the latest songs automatically. There are some music categories on this website, including RNB, Pop, Rap or Hip-hop, Reggae and so on.
As one free MP3 music download sites for Android phones, SoundCloud is a good choice for you. It allows users to stream unlimited songs and download music without any payment.
3. Music Addict
This best free music download sites for Android phones is one a user-friendly search engine, which allows you to search, listen, and download songs at any time you prefer.
You can enjoy songs for free at Jamendo Music. This website has well-curated playlists and radio stations for you to listen to. It is really a good place for you to download music for amusement.
5. MP3 Grabber
MP3 Grabber is another best free music download sites for Android phones, which can grab or convert videos to mp3 directly. This website is stable and the sources of it are various.
Part 2: How to Download Music Free from Music Sites for Android Phones
After learning the best websites to download music free for Android phones, here I would like to take Jamendo for example to show you how to get free songs from it.
1. First, you need to open a web browser and visit the website of Jamendo.
2. In the search bar, you need the enter the name of the song that you desire to download like “Yesterday” and then press “Enter” key on your keyboard.
3. The website will search the song for you and list various results in the interface under the searching bar.
4. Choose your target song from the searching result and then click on the download button on the right side of the music.
5. In the panel that shows up, you need to set a target folder for the downloaded music. Thus, you will be able to enjoy the song on your computer and transfer it to your Android phone at ease.
Part 3: Other Solutions to Download Music Free for Android Phones
Apart from downloading free songs from music websites, you can also make use of other tools to realize your goal perfectly, such as Android music download app, Leawo Music Recorder and Chrome extension. Now you can follow me to check out how to make it with these tricks.
Solution 1: Android Music Download App
In order to download music free for Android phones, Android music download app is a good solution for you to have a try. Here I will take Music Paradise Pro app for instance to show you the detailed steps.
1. Download and install Music Paradise Pro app on Android phone. Run it on your Android phone and then you will see three tabs in the main interface: Search, Downloads and Library. You need to choose the “Search” tab to click on.
2. Type in the song name that you desire to download to your Android phone and then hit on the search icon.
3. The searching results will show in the window and you need to choose the song you need. Hit on its name to listen to it before you download it to your phone. In the end, you can click on the “Download” button to get this piece of music to your phone.
Solution 2: Leawo Music Recorder
Leawo Music Recorder is another best tool that I desire to recommend to you for downloading free songs for your Android phone. It has powerful functions and easy-to-use interface. Even a green hand can handle this software easily. With the assistance of this tool, you will be able to record music from diverse audio sources like online website, microphone, TV, computer disk, etc. In addition, it will download music tags automatically and allows you to edit music tags manually. Reading through the following steps to see how to use it to achieve your aim.
(Ⅰ) Download Music via Leawo Music Recorder
1. Choose Audio Source
Run Leawo Music Recorder on your computer and then hit on the small microphone icon at the bottom left corner of the interface to call out the settings panel. Hit on “Record Computer Audio” under the menu of “Audio Source”.
2. Set Output Directory and Recording Format
Click on the menu of “General” and then hit on the folder icon to choose target folder for the recorded music. You can also set the UI language via this pane.
Afterwards, navigate to the menu of “Format” to set MP3 or WAV as the output format. This panel also allows you to adjust the bit rate and sample rate as you like.
3. Record Online Music
Go back to the main interface of the software to click on the red record button at the top left of the window. You also need to play back the song you would like to record at the same time. When the song comes to an end, you need to re-click on the record button to terminate the recording process.
4. Edit Music Tag
After the recording task, you can continue to edit the song tags by going to the “Media” interface. Right-click on the song you have just recorded and then select “Edit Music Tags” to begin to adjust the music info according to your demands.
(Ⅱ) Transfer Music from Computer to Android Phone
When online music has been downloaded to your computer local folder, you need to transfer it to your Android phone with the following steps shown below.
1. Connect your Android phone with computer with a USB cable and then open “My Computer” on your PC. Your Android device icon will be shown under the tab of “Portable devices” as an external hard disk.
2. Navigate to the songs that you have downloaded to computer folder via Leawo Music Recorder and then copy them. Go to the folder of your Android phone and then paste them here. Thus, the chosen songs will be available on your Android phone for enjoyment.
Solution 3: Chrome Extension
To use Chrome extension to download music free for Android phones is not a bad idea. Refer to the following contents and you will learn how to use this solution to get the work done well.
(Ⅰ) Download Music via Chrome Extension
1. Add Sound Pirate Chrome extension on your computer and then its icon will be at the menu of apps of your Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to the music that you desire to download and then play it back. When the song is playing, the Sound Pirate icon will appear at the bottom left corner of the interface.
3. Click on the Sound Pirate icon and a new interface will pop up. Thus, you can click on the icon with three horizontal lines and click on “Download” button. The music will be saved in the default folder of this extension. The downloaded song will be listed in the bottom of the interface. Right-click on the song and then hit on “Show in folder” to check it out on your computer.
(Ⅱ) Transfer Music from Computer to Android Phone
After the online songs are saved on your computer folder, you can refer to the steps in the second part of Solution 2 to transfer them to your Android phone via USB cord.
Bonus Tip: How to Transfer Music to iPhone for Listening to On the Go
If you desire to use iPhone to enjoy some popular or classics songs, you can also transfer music from computer to iPhone for listening on the go. Leawo iTransfer will be suitable for you to apply. It can assist you to manage iOS files with ease. You can apply this tool to transfer various kinds of files among computers, iDevices and iTunes easily. Now you can take a quick tour of the following illustrations to see how to use iTransfer to complete this task successfully.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone X, iPhone XR, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Step 1. Connect iPhone and Launch Leawo iTransfer
Fire up Leawo iTransfer on your computer and connect iPhone with computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Add Music to iPhone
Click on your iPhone icon in the interface and then navigate to the menu of “LIBRARY> Music”. All your iPhone songs will be displayed in the right part of the window. After that, you need to hit on “Add > Add File” or “Add > Add Folder” to locate the songs on your computer that you desire to transfer to iPhone. When you find them, click on “Open” button. Thus, the songs will be added to your iPhone right away. In a few seconds, you will be able to enjoy computer music on your iPhone on the go.
All the solutions for you to download music free for Android phones and the method to transfer music to iPhone are quite helpful for you to enjoy songs on the go. Listening to songs in your spare time can reduce your life pressure and promote you to work more efficiently.