What comes to your mind first when I mention boxing movie? Maybe you are totally blank. In fact, there are already a ton of boxing movies, which ups the potential for cliches in the genre. How many times can you see the same story told, with the same sort of stale training montages and motivational sequences? This time, I will share with you the movie “Bleed for this”, which will definitely make you pleasantly surprised with this flick.
- Part 1: When is BLEED FOR THIS movie release data on DVD
- Part 2: How to Copy BLEED FOR THIS DVD to computer with DVD Copy
- Part 3: How to rip and convert BLEED FOR THIS DVD onto computer with DVD Ripper
- Part 4: How to rip and convert BLEED FOR THIS DVD onto computer via Handbrake
- Bonus Tip: Best DVD Players for BLEED FOR THIS DVD playback
Part 1: When is BLEED FOR THIS movie release data on DVD
Bleed for this is a 2016 American biographical sports film directed by Ben Younger and based on true story of the world champion boxer Vinny Pazienza. Miles Teller plays Vinny Pazienza, a local Providence boxer who shot to stardom after winning two world title fights. After a near-fatal car accident leaves Vinny with a broken neck, and almost all the people thought that he would never walk again, with the help of renowned trainer Kevin Rooney (Aaron Eckhart), Vinny Pazienza created a miracle with one of sport’s most incredible comebacks. As others have said, I went into this film with zero expectations and came out as a believer. Are you eager to get more information? Bleed for this DVD release date was set for February 14, 2017 and available on Digital HD from Amazon Video and iTunes on January 31, 2017. It is actually excited to get the news of Bleed for this DVD release date, then we could rip and share this inspirational story with more friends.
Copy or rip the video from DVD after you learn Bleed for this DVD release date, and get it to USB or streaming to your servers like Plex, NAS, etc., then you will be able to play the videos on laptop, Android/iPhone tablet or HDTV without carrying around a DVD player. But what file format do most devices accept for best video and what software should be used to rip DVD? You have three possible answers: DVD copy, DVD ripper and HandBrake.
Part 2: How to Copy BLEED FOR THIS DVD to computer with DVD Copy?
To copy Bleed for this DVD to computer, Leawo DVD Copy is your best choice, for it is able to make exact copies of your DVDs and allows you to back up the disc to your hard drive without the need of the original disc. As the best DVD copy software, it supports to copy DVD to DVD disc, disc to folder and disc to ISO image files with 6X faster speed and 1:1 output quality.
1. Run Prof. Media, and click “DVD Copy” option to enter DVD Copy module.
2. After importing the source DVD/ISO files, you need to click “DVD-5” to choose Disc type for the backup between DVD-9 and DVD-5. And you will be given three DVD copy modes: Full Movie, Main Movie and Custom Mode. “Full movie” allows you to make an exact 1:1 copy. “Main Movie” copy mode strips away everything except the feature presentation. “Custom Mode” is for you to pick and choose what DVD content you want to copy onto a new disc.
3. Finally, you can hit the big green “Copy” button on the top-right interface to do backup settings. After setting, click the “Copy” button at the bottom of the interface to start backing up the DVD contents.
In all, Leawo DVD Copy is still able to decrypt the CSS copy protection mechanism on DVD movie discs and copy them easily with just one perfect click.
Part 3: How to rip and convert BLEED FOR THIS DVD onto computer with DVD Ripper?
Leawo DVD Ripper is the best DVD Ripper software and DVD Audio Ripper, which is able to help you convert DVD to all popular video formats and extract audio from DVD with high quality. Besides, it allows you to merge multiple DVD titles into a single file, trim video length, add video watermark, crop video size, adjust video effect, and add 3D video effect. Let’s see how to convert DVD to video for portable devices with Leawo DVD Ripper.
Leawo DVD Ripper
☉ Convert DVD to MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV, and other 180+ HD/SD formats
☉ Convert DVD main movie to videos for space saving
☉ Convert 2D DVD movies to 3D movies with 6 different 3D effects
☉ Fast conversion with NVIDIA CUDA, AMD APP and Intel Quick Sync acceleration technologies
1. Kick off Leawo DVD Ripper to enter the home page, where you click “DVD Ripper” button in the middle to enter the “Convert” interface.
2. Insert the DVD disk into the DVD drive, launch the program and import the DVD files by clicking the “Add Blu-ray/DVD” button. Select the modes to import DVD files you like: Full Movie, Main Movie and Custom Mode.
3. Click the drop-down box next to the “MP4 Video” button. Click it and it will show a small panel, from which place you are able to click “Change” to enter the “Profile” panel, then select either video/audio format or mobile device as output profile under “Format” or “Device” group as you like.
4. After you have got your favorite playing format and device, you need to click the big green “Convert” button on the main interface to set output directory in the “Save to” box. In the end, you hit “Convert” button to start converting DVD movies.
Video Demo of How to Use Leawo DVD Ripper
Part 4: How to rip and convert BLEED FOR THIS DVD onto computer via HandBrake?
Thinking of Bleed for this DVD release date, it is virtually important to copy and transcode it. And HandBrake, as an expert mainly for ripping homemade ones and transcoding digital videos for free, it lets you perform two-pass conversions and codify a double soundtrack. One of its outstanding features is the bitrate calculator, which alters the quality of the video according to the final file size you wish to achieve. However, it is a little tricky to deal with commercial DVDs. To rip and convert Bleed for this DVD onto computer via Handbrake, check the steps below.
1. Download and install the latest version of HandBrake from its official website.
2. Insert your Bleed for this DVD disc into the drive.
3. Open the powerful program HandBrake, click “Open Source” and then select DVD to load the content. Usually, the DVD will be read instantly, but an alert box with “HandBrake does not support the removal of copy-protection from DVD discs” will show up if it is a commercial DVD. When this case happens, you have to install libdvdcss to solve part of the problems.
4. If you need, you can set video parameters as well. There are a lot of options available: Video codec: H.264 (x264), H.264 (Intel QSV), H.264 (NVIDIA NVEnc), H.265 (Intel QSV), h.265 (NVIDIA NVEnc), Framerate: Same as source, Quality: CQ is recommended rather than ABR. RF value for ripping a DVD is between 19 and 21. Select the data you like.
5. Finally, it turns to set the output file name and folder, and then click “Start Encode” to make the Bleed for this DVD to a digitalized one.
Bonus Tip: Best DVD Players for BLEED FOR THIS DVD playback
To enjoy high original picture quality of DVD on PCs as you know the Bleed for this DVD release date, you not only need a good DVD drive, but also should install an appropriate DVD player software. If you are searching for it, you are one right page. The article below will help you to get information about some popular DVD player software that works perfectly well.
VLC Media Player
As one of the most popular open source media players, VLC Media Player could run on Windows, Mac OS and Linux. Besides standard DVDs, VLC media player also supports Blu ray DVDs and other disc formats. The great news about VLC Media Player is that it can play everything for you including streams, devices, webcams, discs and files, whatever video file you have downloaded from internet like MP3, WMV, WebM, H.264, MKV or MPEG. Last but not least, VLC media player has the capacity to play encrypted discs and region code protected DVDs.
Leawo Free Blu-ray Player
Leawo Free Blu-ray Player software contains almost all media playback solutions you need for your leisure entertainment. Being one of the best and free Blu-ray disc player software apps, it plays Blu-ray discs for totally free, and downward compatible with DVD discs playback, no matter they are commercial or regular. Meanwhile, as free DVD player, it is capable of playing 4K video in MKV, MP4 and TS formats, 1080P videos in HD MP4, HD MKV, HD MOV, etc., 720P videos in MP4, AVI, MKV, and other formats.
Unlike some media players, KMPlayer could provide smooth movie experiences, for its built-in internal codecs feature makes KMPlayer one of the most stable DVD players in the market. Plus, KM Player is a versatile multimedia player platform that is able to cover almost all inherited file formats. And it supports OGG, WMA, AAC and MPEG 1/2 with impressive content quality.
After knowing the Bleed for this release date DVD, I got one in Amazon, and was deeply touched. Bleed for this tells us that you can’t give up on your dreams and not have anybody tell you that you will never get your life back or be able to go back to doing what you love most in life. To make this old-fashioned DVD serves you well, do a backup with Leawo DVD Copy.