Keynote is a presentation software that normally occurs in our working or studying. It is a piece of easy-accessed software which is built in our iPad or Mac providing presentation service for the users. A satisfactory presentation sometimes attributed not only to its texts, animations or colors, but also to the videos or audios appropriately inserted in it. Then how to add video to Keynote? Check the following passages for the answer.
Outlines of the Writing:
Why Can't We Add Video to Keynote from iTunes Directly?
Users enthusiastic for movies and music must be familiar to the iTunes. It is a media player for music and video. However, the videos on iTunes cannot be downloaded or transferred to another app freely because of its DRM protection policy. DRM is short for digital rights management developed to protect media products from public usage. The DRM issue is always existed nowadays even though the lawsuit has been carried out by iTunes customers alleging that the company broke the antitrust laws by using DRM with iTunes to prevent the music lovers to play the purchased music in another music player. It is not always the case given that the users afford for higher purchasing options or gets a DRM removal app to remove the DRM from the iTunes.
How to Add Downloaded Video to Keynote from iTunes?
In this section, we discuss about the method of adding downloaded video to Keynote from iTunes so you need to make sure that the video is well downloaded from the iTunes before you add it to Keynote.
For iPhone or iPad users to add a movie or audio file to Keynote
Firstly, we discuss about how to add a movie or audio to Keynote for iPhone or iPad.
- 1. Open the Keynote that you want to edit on and slide to the page that you want to insert the video to. Then tap the “Insert” button.
- 2. Add the file to the slide. This step can be categorized as two scenes. The first one is to add a file from your photo library. Locate the photo or video in your photo library and tap it to put it to the Keynote slide. The second one is to add a file from iCloud Drive or another location such as iTunes downloaded files, tap “Insert from”to locate the file, then tap it.
- 3. For each slide you need to add the file respectively and turn on the “Play Across Slides” in the Format button to make sure that the video is playing during the slides.
- 4. Turn off “Play Across Slides” for the last slide you want to play the file across
For the Mac users to add a movie or audio file to Keynote
Next, we will introduce how to add a movie or audio file to Keynote for Mac users.
- 1. Click the Add button to add the file from your designated location to the slide you want the file to start playing from.
- 2. Mirroring the first scene, this step is concerned with two different cases. To add a file such as video or audio from your photo library or a song from your music library, just click the Media button in the toolbar and tap the selected movie or music to put it into the Keynote. To add a file from iCloud Drive or another location, click Choose, locate the file, then click “Insert”.
- 3. If there is more than one slide that you want to add a file to, just add the file to each consecutive slide that you want the file to play across.
- 4. When each slide is inserted with a file, click the Format button and then turn on “Play movie (audio) across slides.”
- 5. Turn off “Play movie (audio) across slides” for the last slide you want to play the file across.
How to Add Video to Keynote from iTunes with Leawo Prof. DRM?
Before adding the video to Keynote from iTunes, you should make sure that the video is unlimited with a DRM protection. For the normal purchased or rented video, in most cases the DRM have prevented the users from transferring it. We need a third-party app to remove the DRM from the encrypted video before adding it to Keynote. Leawo Prof. DRM is designed to remove the DRM protection from iTunes files. Just remember to select the right module “Video&Music Converter” after launching the program.
- Convert iTunes DRM-protected M4V movie and TV show to DRM-Free MP4
- Remove DRM from M4B, AA, AAX files and convert any Audible AA, AAX file to MP3, even without iTunes authorization
- Convert iTunes DRM-Protected M4P and non-DRM iTunes M4A Music to MP3
- Remove DRM-protection on Spotify music and convert to Universal audio format for enjoying music offline on any devices
- Convert DRM-protected eBook from Kindle, Kobo, Adobe to DRM-free epub, mobi, azw3, txt, etc., format
Note: Before playing the iTunes videos, you might need to authorize your computer by entering your Apple ID that you used to purchase or rent the video. And make sure that the video which you are using for conversion is well downloaded to your computer. During the DRM removal process, it is not allowed to operate iTunes.
◎ Step 1: Add M4V File(s) from iTunes
After the Leawo Prof. DRM is downloaded and installed, just run the program and enter the "Video&Music Converter” module. On the interface you could see the “Drag iTunes Files Here” area for dragging the iTunes file and dropping it here.
Or you could click the “Add Files” button to add the iTunes files to the program. By clicking the refresh button after “Video” you can sync the added videos to the interface.
◎ Step 2: Edit the video before converting
You can view the videos which have been imported to the program under the category “Video”. Select one of them and click the “Edit” icon to select the audio tracks or the subtitles. For the output MP4 video.
◎ Step 3: Set directory for the output MP4 files
Before converting the video, it is required to set the output directory for the converted files. Just click the “…” button to select one location for restoring the output file.
◎ Step 4: Start conversion process
When the output directory is set, click the “convert” button next to the output directory setting bar to start converting the video. After a while, the DRM protection will be removed from the original M4V video file, which makes it a new file that can be freely used for transferring.
◎ Step 5: Check the converted video and add it to Keynote
When all the steps above are finished, the video is fresh in a DRM–free format which can be checked in the “Converted” panel. You can freely use it and add it to the Keynote for video embed.
We have mentioned a lot about how to add iTunes video to Keynote. As we know, Keynote is a software for video sharing as well as music posting. For someone who would to add iTunes music to the designated app such as Snapchat, it is good to learn how to do that. Just check the picked up article for how to add iTunes music to Snapchat？
How to Add Video to Keynote from iTunes with DearMob iPhone Manager?
Another DRM stripped app recommended is DearMob iPhone Manager, the one can well provide the service for DRM removal. Just check out the steps for DRM removal before adding the video to Keynote with the DearMob iPhone Manager.
- Download, install and launch DearMob iPhone Manager. This app can be applied on Windows or Mac.
- Use your Apple ID to log in both the iTunes Store APP on your iPhone and iTunes. Before you connect your iPhone to the computer, make sure that the DearMob iPhone Manager is launched.
- After the app is launched, go to the Video & Movie module and select the video you want to remove the DRM from. Then click the “Export” icon and hit “Decode” for starting the process of removal.
There is something to be mentioned here. During the process of removal, you should keep the iPhone well-connected to the computer and the iTunes open otherwise the process might be interrupted in the mid-way.
Both the Leawo Prof. DRM and DearMob iPhone Manager are reliable for removing the DRM protection from iTunes. Comparing to DearMob, Leawo Prof. DRM covers more removal program such as iTunes DRM Remover, e-Book DRM Remover, Audible DRM Remover and Spotify DRM Remover. Almost all the products you can name with the DRM protection in the market can be stripped the DRM with the Leawo Prof. DRM. You can use the Spotify DRM Remover to solve issue of “Can’t play songs on Spotify” and also use the e-Book Remover to remove DRM protection from up to 80% e-Books in the market. Apart from the simple DRM removal process, it can also provide the service for video editing, the feature which is paid less emphasis on by many other removers. Customers are free to decide the quality and details of the output video with the feature of editing in Leawo Prof. DRM. All in all, paying much efforts on satisfying the customers by perfecting its features has made the Leawo Prof. DRM one of the most welcomed software. We have enough faith to believe that it will do better in the future.