If you are a gaming lover, then you must be very familiar with PlayStation 3. However, PlayStation 3 is not only a gaming console, but also it can be used as an excellent Blu-ray Player which can be able to provide all kinds of multimedia playback solutions. If you have ever tried to play Blu-ray movies on PlayStation 3, you may encounter a problem that the Blu-ray movie on PlayStation 3 is stopped suddenly or the Blu-ray movie is muted. It is so confused to you, isn’t it? Well, in today’s article, we will focus on the discussion about PlayStation 3’s sudden stop problem and offer some solutions for you.
Part 1: Why My PS3 Suddenly Can't Play the Blu-ray Movie
The PlayStation 3 (referred to as “PS3”) is a home console developed by Sony Computer Entertainment and the third video game console launched by the company. The PlayStation 3 offers an integrated online gaming service called “PlayStation Network” (now Sony Entertainment Network), which uses Blu-ray Disc as the main storage medium and has the ability to link to PlayStation Portable (PSP). The PlayStation 3 was first released in Japan on November 11, 2006. In September 2009, the PlayStation 3 introduced the improved model PS3 Slim with a thinner and larger capacity. Without any doubts, PlayStation 3 can definitely support Blu-ray discs. But, why in some cases the PS3 suddenly can’t play the Blu-ray movies?
Actually, for many users, they may receive the same prompt-up message on the PS3 screen when the Blu-ray movie is suddenly muted saying that “Audio outputs temporarily muted. Do not adjust the playback volume. The content being played is protected by Cinavia™ and is not authorized for playback on this device. For more information, see https://www.cinavia.com. Message Code 3. ”. If you have seen such a message on your PS3, then it means that the Blu-ray movie you have just played on PS3 is protected by Cinavia protection technology. If this Message Code 3 appears, that is to remind you that the Blu-ray movie you have played contains an unauthorized copy of professionally-produced content. In order to play it properly, what you need to do is to need to obtain a copy that was made with the permission of the copyright owner. Otherwise, adopt some additional removal solutions to bypass Cinavia protection on these Blu-ray movies.
Part 2: How to Bypass Cinavia Protection on PlayStation 3
Generally speaking, if you encounter mute protection while playing Blu-ray Disc, then you can try several solutions as follows:
1. When the movie is muted by Cinavia, the Blu-ray machine cracks the mute watermark ' target='_blank'> to crack the mute watermark. Please pause the film and then reverse it for 1 minute and wait for 30 seconds before continuing to play.
2. When the movie is muted by Cinavia, please pause the video and record the time of the pause, then switch to another video for 10 minutes before switching back to the original movie, continue watching from the recorded time.
3. When the movie is muted by Cinavia, please pause the movie and wait for the protection prompt to close. If the video has other language tracks, you can directly switch to the audio track of other languages, and there may be no Cinavia protection (DTS-HD sound). The track has the possibility of mute protection. You can also try to switch other tracks for a while, and then switch back to the original track to see if it can play normally
4. Furthermore, you can also try another solution: when the Blu-ray movie is muted, then you can press pause, then press "X" to exit the movie, then go to the "time and date settings" in the PS3 settings, select manual, adjust the time back 20 minutes, then directly press "O" to check whether the Blu-ray movie can be played properly or not. You can play it from where it was just paused, and you don't have to tune the channel and subtitles again. This can take up to 1 minute. Repeat the above operation after 20 minutes of silence. When the mute watermark has been removed in this way, please don’t forget to change the time back after watching the movie.
Part 3: You Should Get a Cinavia Removal Tool
Since for more and more Blu-ray discs have been inserted the Cinavia protection technology, we had better turn to another more steady way to solve the problem. Here, an additional Cinavia removal tool will be needed. If you are not sure to get a Cinavia removal tool, then you can refer to the followings notes and you may change your mind.
1. More supported protection removal and more professional. Apart from the Cinavia removing function, if your audio and video files are protected by other protections, including AACS, BD+ and MKB, a professional Cinavia removal tool can usually allow you to complete the task.
2. More steady and comprehensive. By referring to the general steps above, in many cases, you can’t work the problem out actually. We have to say that those steps are only used as the trial, not the guarantee. But for a specific Cinavia removal tool, it is designed to remove the Cinavia protection only which can definitely achieve the purpose. By the way, asides from the basic Cinavia removal functions, a Cinavia removal tool can be able to be used as a copier or converter.
3. More customized features. If you would like to edit the current Blu-ray videos, then a Cinavia removal can be able to meet your needs while processing with the removal tasks.
4. Lifelong solution. The Cinavia Message Code 3 problem may frequently appear even though you have fixed it already. But if you adopted a Cinavia removal tool, the Cinavia protection will be removed forever from the original multimedia content. Next time, you can freely copy them and play them on other devices you like.
Part 4: Best Tool to Remove Cinavia from Blu-ray Movies - Leawo Blu-ray Cinavia Removal
Since it is so necessary to get a Cinavia removal tool to figure out the problem, what is the best Cinavia tool you can choose? Here, I will strongly recommend you to take a try on Leawo Blu-ray Cinavia Removal. As a professional and all-in-one Cinavia removal program, Leawo Blu-ray Cinavia Removal is capable of permanently removing Cinavia protection with 6X higher speed, as well as 1:1 copying Blu-ray disc without Cinavia watermark. Also, Leawo Blu-ray Cinavia Removal can perfectly remove these protection codes with ease and accuracy. It can’t only remove Cinavia protection, but also can remove other protections including AACS, BD+ and MKB. With the help of Leawo Blu-ray Cinavia Removal, the copying will no longer be stopped or muted once the watermark has been removed for eternity so that you can easily get a Cinavia-free copy of the original Blu-ray file. For the details, please refer to the following parts.
Step 1. Download Leawo Prof. Media and install it on your computer. Once you have installed the program and open it to enter the main interface. Select “Blu-ray Cinavia” to enter the Cinavia removal interface since Blu-ray Cinavia is one of the main functions of Leawo Prof. Media.
Step 2. Add Blu-ray content to the program. Click “Add Blu-ray” on the top to load the Blu-ray content. If you have directly inserted the Blu-ray disc to your disc drive on your computer, then you should click “Add from CD-ROM”. Otherwise, you can also click “Add from folder” to import Blu-ray folder, or click “Add ISO file” to import Blu-ray ISO file.
Step 3. Set the Blu-ray content parameters. Once you have loaded the Blu-ray content to the program, you will be allowed to set the “Disc type”, “Copy mode (Full Movie and Main Movie)”, “Subtitle and Audio track”.
Step 4. Start copying the Blu-ray content without Cinavia protection. Click the big green “Cinavia” button on the top-right corner to call out backup setting panel, where you need to set the “Copy to”, “Disc Label” and “Save to” option. Leawo Blu-ray Cinavia also allows you to copy a Blu-ray disc to another blank disc while you only have one CD-ROM.
Part 5: Conclusion
Don’t be annoyed by Cinavia protection on your Blu-ray movies any more. You can easily solve the problem by adopting the professional Cinavia removal tool to figure out the issue with ease and accuracy. By the way, if you further prefer to copy the Blu-ray content, Leawo Blu-ray Cinavia Removal can be also able to take you there. Just take a try! Of course, before you downloading and installing the professional Cinavia removal tool, you can take a try on the above steps to adjust, but it only works well for a short period.