"Hi, is there any solution on how to view PowerPoint on iPhone 8? I just got my iPhone 8 but had no idea on PowerPoint for iPhone 8. Please show me what is the best PowerPoint app for iPhone 8. "
There are quite a great many ways to help you view PowerPoint on iPhone 8 including iPhone 7 PowerPoint apps and PowerPoint to iPhone 8 converters. iPhone 8 PowerPoint viewer lets you directly view PowerPoint on iPhone 7 and other iPhone models, while PowerPoint to iPhone 8/7 converter helps you easily convert PowerPoint to iPhone 7 video so as to let you transfer PowerPoint to iPhone 8/7 for viewing.
The below content would show you 5 PowerPoint apps for iPhone 7/7 Plus, and effective solutions to convert PowerPoint to iPhone 7 video.
Part 1: 5 Best PowerPoint Apps for iPhone 7/7 Plus
The below content lists you 5 iPhone 7 PowerPoint viewers to let you freely view PowerPoint on iPhone 7 and other iPhone models. These PowerPoint apps for iPhone 7 could be your best assistant. Some of these apps are free PowerPoint apps for iPhone 7, and the other PowerPoint apps for iPhone 7 are paid ones.
Whether you have to create an emergency presentation for your office, or you have to present your research in front of your mentors, this Microsoft PowerPoint app is the best one that can help you in doing so. Regardless to say, this app is ultimately used to edit or create your presentations, without any hassle. you can add images, tables, charts, transition, animations, e-mail attachments or notes in your presentation, with confidence. As the app is made with its typical user-friendly look, so you can use it easily without any annoyance.
Docs To Go has both free trial version and paid version for iPhone 7. It could enable you to view, edit, and create Microsoft® Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint*) and view Adobe PDF® files on your iOS device with the original and #1 selling mobile MS Office suite of all time.
Documents To Go contains best-in-class document viewing & editing at no charge. Options for connecting to multiple cloud storage accounts, desktop file sync, and opening password-protected files are available via in-app purchase.
SlideShark is the award-winning app used by sales professionals and other presenters to present and share PowerPoints® from the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch the way they were meant to be seen. Start your 15 day free trial. For businesses, SlideShark is a powerful, proven sales presentation solution built by Brainshark.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device;
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time;
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files;
- Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection;
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more;
- Present right from your device;
- Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
Haiku Deck makes it a snap to create beautiful presentations that will wow your audience – whether you’re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement.
- Edit your Haiku Decks online, or create online and present from your iPhone or iPad.
- Use your iPhone as a remote in presentation mode.
- Quickly detects and connects with nearby devices for painless setup.
- Easily share Haiku Decks via AirDrop, email, or social sites.
- Intuitive one-hand remote navigation.
- Private note display turns your iPhone into a personal teleprompter.
Part 2: Convert PowerPoint to iPhone 7/7 Plus
Besides the PowerPoint app for iPhone 7 to view PowerPoint on iPhone 7 and other iPhone models, you could also use PowerPoint to iPhone 7 converter to convert PowerPoint to iPhone 7 video so that you could transfer PowerPoint to iPhone 7 for viewing. The below 2 ways would show you how to convert PowerPoint to iPhone 7 video with different tools.
Solution. 1 – Convert PowerPoint to iPhone 7 Video Online via online-convert.com:
Online Convert is a free online document converter that will convert PowerPoint to multiple video formats and download it to your computer while you wait. The site also offers a number of other useful file converters, including PowerPoint to iPhone 7 video converting, all free, and with no watermark in the final output file. The below steps show you how to convert PowerPoint to iPhone 7 video online:
- Open this online PowerPoint converter page by clicking the link given above.
- In the "Video Converter" box of this page, click the inverted dropdown triangle button to select output video format and then click the "Go" button.
- On the new "Convert video to XXX" (XXX represents the output video format you’ve chosen in Step 2), click the "Choose File" button to browse and upload local PowerPoint slideshow. You could also add PowerPoint slideshow from your Dropbox or Google Drive.
- In the "Optional Settings" box, finish the video and audio parameters of output video file if you need (this step is optional).
- Then click the "Convert file" button. This online slideshow to video converter would start to convert slideshow to video online for you in background.
- Once the conversion is finished, you’ll be guided to download the converted slideshow file in video.
Solution. 2 – Convert PowerPoint to iPhone 7 Video with Leawo PowerPoint to Video Pro:
It should be noted that online PowerPoint to video converter apps could only process one conversion at a time. You can’t convert multiple PowerPoint presentations to iPhone 7 compatible videos. That’s why we highly recommend you Leawo PowerPoint to Video Pro, a professional desktop PowerPoint to iPhone video converter app that could convert PowerPoint to iPhone 7 video.
PowerPoint to Video Pro
☉ Support PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013.
☉ Support all PPT formats: PPT, PPTX, PPTM, PPS, PPSX, POT, POTX, POTM.
☉ Adjust video and audio parameters of output files for multiple devices and players.
☉ Customize PowerPoint files like: insert background music/watermark, set transition, real-time narration.
Why Choose Leawo PowerPoint to Video Pro:
How to Convert PowerPoint to iPhone 7 Video with Leawo PowerPoint to Video Pro:
Follow the below steps to learn how to convert PowerPoint to iPhone 7 video in desired format:
- Download and install Leawo PowerPoint to Video Pro on your computer, then launch it.
- Click the "Add" button to browse and load slideshows. You could load multiple slideshows for batch conversion.
- By clicking the "Output" box, you could set a local folder as output directory.
- Click the "Profile" drop-down box to set output format. You could select from preset devices.
- If you want to adjust video and audio parameters of output slideshow video (including video codec, bit rate, video size, aspect ratio, frame rate, audio codec, channel, etc.), you could click the "Settings" button. This is optional.
- Click the "Customize" button to set transition time, add background music, adjust audio effect, change aspect ratio, apply watermark, etc.
- Finally, move mouse to the bottom right corner, click the "Convert" button to start to convert slideshow to video. You then only need to wait for the conversion.