Apple has kept pace with Facebook and line, taking a big step up by developing much more interesting stickers in iMessage. Now you can send stickers to your friends in iMessage separately or put stickers on top of others’ chat bubble. iMessage stickers iOS 10 spice Apple users’ life up. However, there are still a lot of people having no idea how to use stickers in iMessage. How to use stickers in iMessage and how to add stickers to iMessage? To help people who are confused at how to use stickers in iMessage, I would like to introduce this tutorial to you.
Part 1: How to Get Stickers on iMessage
There are various types of sticker packs on iPhone 8. You can install sticker packs as stand-alone applications or you can download them as add-ons on your iPhone 8. No matter which way you prefer, you definitely need to read the following steps to learn how to get stickers on iMessage and how to use iMessage stickers.
1. First and foremost, open iMessages app on your iPhone and open a conversation thread you already had.
2. Tap the icon “App Store” next to your text field, then tap on four-dot icon in the lower left corner. Tap “+” icon to enter iMessage App Store.
3. Go to “Featured” section and you can see various options of stick packs. You can choose sticker pack app to add stickers to iMessage by clicking on “Get” and “Install”. At this time, you will be reminded to enter password and Touch ID. You can also simply select a sticker pack to purchase and download so as to add stickers to iMessage.
4. Now click on “Manage” and toggle sticker packs or app on to complete the installation of sticker packs.
5. Click “Done” in the top right corner, then you can free send stickers on iMessages to your bosom friends and family members.
Within 5 steps, you can get iMessage stickers iOS 10 and it is not difficult to learn how to get stickers on iMessage and how to use iMessage stickers, right?
Part 2: How to Backup iMessages from iPhone to PC via iTunes
In the last part, we have learnt how to use iMessage stickers and add more sticker packs on iPhone. Now let’s see how to backup iMessages from iPhone to PC. Generally speaking, we need to periodically back up iMessages to keep our data safe. iTunes can be a good choice to back up iMessages from iPhone to PC. Let’s see how.
1. Plug iPhone to computer via USB cable and open iTunes. Ensure you have the latest iTunes on your computer.
2. iPhone will be automatically recognized in the top left corner. Click on iPhone icon and go to “Summary”.
3. In the right interface of iTunes, click on “Back Up Now” under the option of “Backups”. All iOS information including iMessages will be backed up to computer.
Note: if you want to read iMessages, you have to restore them back on your iOS devices.
Part 3: How to Backup iMessages from iPhone to PC via Leawo iTransfer
Leawo iTransfer provides a good solution to backup iMessages from iPhone to PC. Different from iTunes, Leawo iTransfer allows you to back up specific items to PC, instead of all iOS device information. What’s more, Leawo iTransfer supports to transfer a wide range of contents like apps, movies, photos, contacts, TV shows and the like. Featuring an intuitive and modern interface, Leawo iTransfer enables you to backup iMessages without the sync of iTunes. Check the following steps to learn how to backup iMessages from iPhone to PC.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Plug iPhone to computer
Plug iPhone to computer with USB cable and launch Leawo iTransfer. iPhone will be automatically detected and scanned. Information like type, capacity, serial number and so on will be shown in the right interface.
2. Choose iMessages to transfer
Head to “iPhone > LIBRARY > SMS” and text messages will show up in the right interface. If you click on one of the contacts, in the right part, you can see text messages you have sent to the contact person. Check contacts in the middle and then click on “Export” at top middle.
3. Set an output directory
A dialogue will jump out and you can select a folder on your computer to save messages on your computer. When you confirm which folder, click on “Save” in the pop-up dialogue. It will take a few seconds to finish transferring messages from iPhone to PC. And you will see a file named as .messages on the target folder.
Within 3 steps, you successfully transferred iMessages from iPhone to PC. Isn’t it much more efficient and convenient than iTunes? If you have other kinds of contents to transfer, welcome to download and install Leawo iTransfer to accomplish your goal.