iTunes is well known as an excellent music player and organizer. It offers a lot of high quality songs and allows users to sync music, books and contacts from iPhone to iTunes. If one owns Android phone and wants to transfer music from phone to iTunes, how to move music from phone to iTunes? Take it easy, today’s guide will teach you how to transfer music from phone to iTunes.
Part 1: How to Transfer Music from Phone to iTunes via Copy-and-Paste
How to get music from phone to iTunes or how to put music from phone to iTunes? Many Android/Windows/BlackBerry users may be confused at this issue. In fact, it is not as difficult as they think. The simplest and most direct way to transfer music from phone to iTunes is via copy-and-paste. For this method, all you need is a computer that helps you move music from phone to iTunes
1. Create a new folder on your computer. Here I advise you to create it on your desktop.
2. Connect Android/Windows/BlackBerry phone to your computer via USB cable and then open SD card or internal storage.
3. Find music on your Android/Windows/BlackBerry SD card and select songs you need to transfer to iTunes. You can directly drag them into the new folder. Or you can right click selected music, then choose "copy" and right click anywhere in the new folder to choose "paste" option.
4. Open iTunes and go to File > Add Folder to Library to add the new created folder to iTunes library. If you don’t see music in your iTunes library, you can tap on Music icon at top left and choose "Scan for Media". In this way, you copy music from phone to iTunes.
Part 2: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
We have already introduced how to transfer music from Android phone to iTunes, but how to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes? Here I would like to introduce two methods for you. Let’s see how.
1. How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes with Leawo iTransfer
Leawo iTransfer is easy-to-use Apple devices transferring software that facilitates users to transfer music, movies, TV shows, apps, e-books, photos and so forth between iPhone, computer and iTunes. Within simple three steps, you can transfer different types of contents on iPhone easily and quickly. Besides, it has no limit to transfer purchased or non-purchased items. Leawo iTransfer is also powerful in backing up iPhone files to computer and iTunes. What’s more, with Leawo iTranfer, you can delete duplicate songs on iPhone directly. Hence, it is really a good choice for you to move music from phone to iTunes. Leawo iTransfer can be free downloaded, but its trial version has limited transfer times. Now let’s take a look at how to get music from phone to iTunes.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Step 1: Launch Leawo iTransfer
After downloading and installing Leawo iTransfer, open it and insert iPhone to computer. The software can automatically detect phone and you can see iPhone information in the left sidebar.
Step 2: Select music
Navigate to iPhone > Library > Music and a list of songs will appear in the right interface. Hold “Ctrl” and click song name to select music. After that, right click selected songs and choose “Transfer to > iTunes”.
Step 3: Transfer music from Phone to iTunes
At this time, a dialog will pop up and check “Transfer to list: iTunes”. After that, choose “Transfer Now”. The software will begin to move music from phone to iTunes.
2. How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes with iTunes
If we want to copy music from phone to iTunes, we can simply sync music from iTunes so that you can enjoy music from iPhone in iTunes. One thing should be highlighted that iTunes only allows users to transfer purchased music from iPhone to iTunes. Now the following guidance will teach how to get music from phone to iTunes.
1. Launch iTunes and ensure it the latest version.
2. Plug your iPhone to iTunes via USB cable. You can see iPhone icon in the top left corner. When you click it, you can see iPhone contents in the left sidebar.
3. Now go to File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from iPhone. A box will pop up and simply enter your Apple ID. Afterwards, it will start to copy music from phone to iTunes library. When it finishes, you can check all purchased music in iTunes library.
To sum up, Leawo iTransfer is superior in transferring all kinds of iPhone files including music, contacts, movies, ringtones and so on between iPhone, iPod, computer and iTunes. Furthermore, it allows you to transfer purchased and non-purchased items without limits. To import music from phone to iTunes, Leawo iTransfer is no doubt your ideal choice. Hence, try Leawo iTransfer to learn how to put music from phone to iTunes.