“Hey, guys. I’m currently looking for an MP3 to OGG convertter to convert some of my MP3 files into OGG for editing. Any idea how I can find such an MP3 to OGG converter?
It’s kind of an easy task converting MP3 to OGG beacuse there have been a lot of excellent audio converters out there on the market, all you need to do is to search them on the internet. In this post I would recommend a few good audio converters that can help you convert MP3 to OGG with ease.
How to Convert MP3 to OGG with an Universal MP3 to OGG Converter
The first MP3 to OGG Converter I’d like to recommend to you is Leawo Video Converter. Don’t be fooled by its name, it’s not just a video converter, it’s also a powerful audio converter capable of converting audios between all popular formats, not to mention converting MP3 to OGG.
What’s so great about Leawo Video Converter:
- Supports converting video and audio between all popular formats
- Fast conversion speed and high quality conversion.
Supported Audio Formats:
- Input: FLAC, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, AU, WAV, WMA, MKA
- Output: FLAC, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, AU, WAV, WMA, MKA
Guide to using Leawo Video Converter to convert MP3 to OGG:
1. Run Leawo Video Converter, you should notice that the program is in a software bundle, clcik Video Converter tag to get to the converting interface. Click Add file button on the upper left corner or drag and drop source MP3 files to the interface to import MP3 file.
2. Next is to set the default output format. Find the button on the left side of the green Convert button on the interface. Click it to call out a drop-down menu and click Change button in the middle to get into the Profile Panel. And then go to Format>Common Audio to find OGG and choose it as the default output format.
3. To customize the parameters of OGG format, click Edit button on the aforementioned drop-down menu or click the Edit button on the format tag on the Profile panel.
4. Go back to the interface and click the green Convert button and following that is a sidebar. Set output directory on it and click the Convert button to start to convert MP3 to OGG.
How to Convert MP3 to OGG with an MP3 to OGG Converter Freeware
The second program is a free audio converter named MediaHuman.
- Clean and straightfard interface
- Supports converting all popular audio formats
- Extracts audio track off videos
- Splitting tracks by CUE sheet
- Supports transfering iTunes music to USB Drive
- Batch conversion
- Completely FREE
- Input: FLAC, MP3, APE, WAV, WMA, OGG, AIFF, MP4, AVI, MKV, etc.
- Output: AAC(M4A), AC-3, AIFF, AIFF/24bit, FLAC, ALAC, M4R, MP3, OGG, OPUS, WAV/A-law, WAV/mu-LAW, WAV, WAV/24bit, WAV/8bit, WMA.
Instructions for using MediaHuman Audio Converter as a free MP3 to OGG Converter to convert MP3 to OGG
Step 1: Open MediaHuman Audio Converter, click + button on the toolbar to add source MP3 file. Or you can do it by dragging and dropping the MP3 file to the app.
Step 2: Click the fourth button on the toolbar and choose OGG as the default output format and choose the ideal audio quality you want. And click the sixth button on the toolbar to go to settings and set the output directory.
Step 3: Go back to the main interface and click the fifth botton on the toolbar to start the conversion.