Leawo Blu-ray to MKV converter is specially designed to convert Blu-ray/DVD to MKV video with lossless quality. It supports to rip Blu-ray/DVD to MKV with multi subtitles and audio tracks output. You are allowed to retain all original subtitles and audio tracks for output MKV files, or just choose desired subtitles and audio tracks for output.
Leawo Blu-ray to MKV converter is available on both trail and registered versions. The trail version only processes the first 5-minute content of the source Blu-ray/DVD files.
Top Menu Introduction
1. Click button on program toolbar to open its drop-down list. Then choose Load DVD or Load BD option to load source files from Blu-ray/DVD disc or folder.
2. Click button on program toolbar to open its drop-down list. You can Rename selected Blu-ray/DVD chapter or title; Clear all imported Blu-ray/DVD sources; Check All or Uncheck All Blu-ray/DVD sources; Check Chapters or Uncheck Chapters; and get the detailed Media Information.
3. Click button on program toolbar to open its drop-down list. You can choose Options to do program settings, and choose Language option to select desired program interface language. There are 11 languages in total for freely choice: English, French, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, German, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
You can follow below introductions to know how to do the program settings.
Head to General section, you can change the Output directory, and do the update check settings under the sub-menu of Enable automatic update check. You can set the Number of days between update checks at your will, or choose Update every day, or Update every week, or even Update every month. You will no longer receive the program update information, if un-checking the Enable automatic update check box.
Head to Conversion section, you can choose to Enable DVD Navigator. The settings relevant to output file already existed could be done on Output File Exist box. There are 3 options provided: Rename, Overwrite and Skip.
Leawo Blu-ray to MKV Converter supports to snap screenshots during source files preview with program built-in player. When heading to Thumbnail section, you can set desired Image Format (PNG, BMP or JPG) to save screenshots; set Image Size as Original or customize the screenshot size thru adjusting Width and Height on Image Size sub-menu; set a saving folder for snapped screenshots on Save to box; and choose to Display image after thumbnail or not.
Head to Connection section, you can check Use Proxy box then do some proxy settings including Host, Port, Proxy Type, Username and Password. You can even try to Get IE Proxy if needed.
4. Click button on program toolbar to open its drop-down list. You can click Help option to visit the user guide of Leawo Blu-ray to MKV Converter on Leawo.com; click Home Page option to visit the product page of Leawo Blu-ray to MKV converter on Leawo.com; click Support option to visit Leawo’s support center; click Register option to activate Leawo Blu-ray to MKV converter with registration code; click Check for updates option to find the newest version of Leawo Blu-ray to MKV converter; click Bug Reporter option to send all bugs you encountered to Leawo; click About option to get the current version information of Leawo Blu-ray to MKV converter.
Rip Blu-ray/DVD to MKV
1. Load Blu-ray/DVD source
Click to load DVD source from DVD disc or folder, or simply click to load Blu-ray source from Blu-ray disc or folder. You can preview loaded source files with program built-in player and snap screenshots out of source movies.
: Choose a Blu-ray/DVD title, then click this button to preview the source title with embedded player. You could also preview desired Blu-ray/DVD title via double clicking it.
: During the preview, you can click this button to pause the video playback.
: Click this button to stop the video preview.
: Open its drop-down box, then choose your desired subtitle to show on the screen during preview. You can choose to preview source files with No Subtitle.
: Open its drop-down box, then choose your desired audio track to show on the screen during preview.
: Open its drop-down box and choose Snapshot to take screenshots out of your favorite movie scene. You can choose Open Snapshot Folder to get all snapped screenshots; choose Change Snapshot Folder to reset saving folder for snapped screenshots.
: Click button to turn off the video sound. You can use the slider bar to adjust video playback volume.
: Click this button at upper right to activate the program.
: Click this button to clear all imported source files on program left processing panel.
Tips: All options on Edit menu could be founded while you right click one Blu-ray/DVD title.
2. Choose subtitles and audio tracks for output MKV files
Check the title or chapter you want to retain subtitles and audio tracks firstly. All original subtitles and audio tracks included in Blu-ray/DVD title or chapter will be shown on the drop-down box of and . You can check desired subtitles and audio tracks for output, or check All box to retain all original subtitles and audio tracks for output MKV files.
: Click this button to reset saving folder for output MKV files.
: Click this button to locate all output MKV files.
3. Convert Blu-ray/DVD to MKV Video
Click to get the Blu-ray/DVD to MKV video conversion started. The full converting process could be checked on the pop-up panel.
During the conversion, you can click to pause the conversion; click button to resume the conversion; click button to skip the conversion task. You can even click on the bottom right to cancel the whole Blu-ray/DVD to MKV video conversion.
You can choose to Do Nothing after conversion from the drop down box of , or choose Open Output Folder option to locate all output MKV files, or choose Shutdown Computer option to turn off your computer automatically after finishing the conversion.
This FAQ is about: Guide